HDFC Mudra Loan: if you want to start your own business, but due to lack of money, you cannot start your business. So today, How to take we will tell you Mudra loan. So you can fulfill your needs by taking Mudra Loan and starting your business. You will know how to take HDFC Mudra Loan, Mudra Loan Interest Rate, Mudra Loan Eligibility, Mudra Loan Documents, Mudra Loan Online, Apply Offline.
HDFC Mudra Loan Review
Friends, the full name of MUDRA is Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency (Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency). HDFC Bank gives Mudra loans under PMMY and HDFC personal loans, business loans, gold loans, etc., loans to its customers. Through Mudra Loan HDFC (HDFC Mudra Loan), this HDFC Bank gives loan amounts from 50000 to 1000000 to the applicants for 5 years at an interest rate of 9% per annum.
How much does the hdfc mudra loan amount give?
- On HDFC Mudra Loan, a minimum of Rs 50000 and a maximum of Rs 1000000 Mudra loan amount is available. This loan amount can be used for any work
HDFC Mudra Loan Interest Rate
- On taking an Mudra loan, you will get a 9% annual interest rate. At this interest rate of 9%, you will get a loan for a more extended period.
What are the types of HDFC Mudra loan
- Shishu Mudra Loan Scheme
- Kishore Mudra Loan Scheme
- Tarun Mudra Loan Scheme
What is the tenure of HDFC Mudra Loan (Mudra Loan Tenure)
- On taking an HDFC Mudra loan, you get a minimum of 12 months and a maximum of 60 months to repay the loan amount. That is, you get 5 years to repay the loan amount. Within this period, you can get your loan amount back.
What are the documents required for HDFC Mudra Loan
- For I’DI’D Identity Proof – Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Credit Card, Driving License
- Residence / Business Certificate:- Aadhar Card, Aadhar Card, Bank Details, Bill Details-D Card, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill (not more than 3 months old)
- 2 passport size photographs
- 6 months bank statement
- Quotation of machinery to be purchased
- Duly filled application form with passport size photograph
- ITR of last 1 year
- Other documents required by HDFC Bank
Documents for Tarun and Adolescent Girls
- Un-audited Balance Sheet for the last 2 years
- Sales and Income Tax Returns
- Estimated balance sheet for the loan tenure
- Complete sales details up to the submission of the application form
- Memorandum of Association (MOA), Association of Association, and Partnership Deed
- Quotation of the property to be purchased
- Full details of assets and liabilities
HDFC Mudra Loan Eligibility
- The applicant must be a resident of India to take the HDFC Mudra loan.
- Applicant’sApplicant’s age should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 65 years.
- The applicant should not be a defaulter of any bank.
- The applicant taking the HDFC Bank Mudra loan must have an excellent CIBIL score.
- If the applicant has taken any loan from any bank before, then that loan should be repaid.
- SME and MSME start-up business owner, Manufacturer, Trader, a retailer in any other business owned.
- There can also be small industrialists.
- Small businesses can also be sellers.
- There can also be shopkeepers.
- There may also be enterprises engaged in trade, service, and manufacturing sectors.
Features of HDFC Mudra Loan
- Mudra loan amount can be availed up to Rs.10 lakh.
- Least Documents Required.
- The interest rate on HDFC Mudra Loan is also low.
- 5 years are available to repay the Mudra loan amount.
- Loan amount is transferred immediately.
How to Login to HDFC Mudra Loan Portal?
- Visit the official website of HDFC Mudra Loan www.hdfcbank.com
- After that, click on the option login in the upper right corner of the home page.
- Applicants can easily log in by entering their “user name” and “password.”
- After logging in to this mudra loan portal, you can apply for an online mudra loan.
How to Apply for HDFC Mudra Loan Online?
- To apply for HDFC Mudra Loan Online, first you go to www.hdfcbank.com
- After that, you will see a new page click on it
- Now, an application form will open in front of you; open it
- Fill this application form thoroughly by the applicant
- After that, upload all your documents
- After uploading all the documents, click on submit option
- If you are eligible for an Mudra loan, then you will be given Mudra loan by the bank
- Once the loan is approved, the loan amount will be transferred to your bank account.
How to Apply HDFC Mudra Loan Offline?
- First of all, go to your nearest hdfc bank (hdfc) branch
- Now, you will get information about the Mudra loan by talking to the bank manager or loan officer
- Only then take the Mudra loan application form from the bank, and fill the application form carefully.
- Attach all your documents with the Mudra loan application form
- Now submit the application form to the bank
- After this, your documents will be verified by the bank
- If you are found eligible for an hdfc mudra loan, your mudra loan gets approved.
- After the loan is approved, the loan amount is transferred to your bank account.
HDFC Mudra Loan Status Track
- To track Mudra loan status, you should first visit the official website of HDFC Mudra loan www.hdfcbank.com.
- On this website, you will see the option of status tracking, click on it, and now the application form will open in front of you.
- In this application form, you fill your application number, mobile number, etc.
- Then click on “submit now,” and you can quickly check your application status.
hdfc mudra loan customer care number
- Missed call:- +91-9289200017
- SMS;- HDFCHOME to 56767
Also Read: How To Get Union Bank Of India Home Loan