Table of Contents
About Union Bank Of India Home Loan In Hindi, Union Bank gives meager interest home loans. Many people have a question about the Union Bank Of India Se Home Loan Kaise Le, so in this post, you will be told how to take the Union Bank of India Home Loan.
Union Bank Of India Home Loan
Friends, Union Bank of India provides all types of loans. In the same way, Union Bank of India also gives home loans, which provide desirable offers and loan amounts at low-interest rates to its customers. Friends, Union Bank of India Home Loan gives home loans as per customer’s requirement at 0.50% processing fee of the loan amount for 30 years at an interest rate of 6.60% to 7.65%.
What is the home loan amount from the Union Bank of India?
Friends, before taking a home loan from any bank or finance company, it is most essential for you to know that from whichever bank you are taking a home loan, that bank gives you the loan amount according to your need. or not Because friends, if you are already taking a home loan, it is better than before taking a home loan, we should know in advance how much loan amount we are going to get.
Now let’s talk about how much loan amount is available for taking a home loan from the Union Bank of India. Friends, on a Home Loan from Union Bank of India, you are given a loan according to your property. And Union Bank of India gives loan amounts according to the 90% value of your property.
What is the interest rate for taking a home loan from the Union Bank of India?
Friends, before taking a home loan, it is also essential for us to know about the bank from which we are taking a home loan. How much interest does that bank charge you on a home loan? Because friends, knowing this information in advance, you will not have to regret after taking a home loan, and you can quickly deposit the loan amount and interest. | Friends, let’s talk about how much interest is charged on taking a union bank of India home loan. On taking a home loan from the Union Bank of India, you will get an interest of at least 6.60% to 7.65% per annum.
How much time home loan from Union Bank of India?
The most important thing is that you should find out how much time you will get to repay the home loan amount. Because friends, along with repaying the home loan amount, you also have to pay interest, it is also essential for us to know that the bank from which you are taking the loan gives you the time to repay the home loan amount. How much time is available for depositing the loan amount when taking a home loan from Union Bank of India.
By taking a home loan from Union Bank of India, you get up to 30 years to repay the home loan amount. That much time is enough to repay the home loan amount, and in that time, you can quickly get the home loan amount deposited with interest.
What is the processing fee for Union Bank of India home loan?
If you take a loan from any bank, you have to incur a processing fee. In the same way, if you take a loan from the Union Bank of India, you will incur a processing fee, so now let’s talk. You will be charged a processing fee of 0.50% of the loan amount for taking the Union Bank of India Home Loan.
Union Bank Of India Home Loan Scheme
- Union Home
- Union Housing
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Union Home Smart Save
What are the documents required for Union Bank of India home loan?
- Identity Proof:- Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card.
- Address Proof:- Ration Card, Bank Account Details, Passport, Driving License, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate:- Bank Account Details, Salary Salary Slip
- Certificate of possession of land or property
What is the eligibility Union Bank of India home loan?
- Applicant’s age must be from 21 years to 55 years.
- Must be a resident of India.
- It is necessary to have some source of income.
- The income of the applicant every month should be 25000.
What are the benefits Union Bank of India home loan?
- Friends, by taking a union bank of India home loan, you get the loan amount in less time.
- Loan processing fee is less when taking Union Bank of India Home Loan.
- You can easily avail of the loan amount up to 90% of the value of your property.
- Up to 30 years are also available to repay the loan amount.
- Interest is also less on taking a home loan.
- You get a home loan with very few documents.
How to apply online for Union Bank of India Home Loan?
- Friends, first of all, you have to go to your Google and open the official website of Union Bank of India.
- After this you have to register your mobile number.
- Now, you will see the loan option on the home page, click on it, and open the home loan in it.
- After this, a home loan application form will open before you, which has to be appropriately filled.
- After filling out the application form correctly, you have to upload all your documents.
- After processing all this, the last one is to submit the application form by clicking on the submit option.
- Now, your home loan application form is reviewed, and the bank verifies your documents. You will also get a call from the bank through which Verify will be done.
- You comply with all the terms and conditions, verify your documents, and approve your loan amount. Your home loan amount is transferred to the Bank Account.
How to apply for Union Bank of India Home Loan offline?
- To take a home loan from the friends union bank of India, first of all, you have to go to your nearest union bank of India branch.
- After this, complete information about the home loan has to be taken from the bank manager or employee.
- After that, if you want to take a home loan, you have to take an application form from the bank and fill it out appropriately.
- Keep in mind that the application form must be appropriately filled out. There should not be any mistake anywhere. If you have made a small mistake anywhere, you will not get the loan.
- After the home loan application form is prepared correctly, all your documents have to be attached to this form.
- Now, you have to submit that application form to the bank.
- After this, your documents will be verified by the bank, and if all your documents are found to be accurate, then your loan is approved.
- You will be informed about the loan approval through a message on your registered mobile number.
- After that, your home loan amount will be transferred to the bank account.
union bank home loan customer care number
Also Read: How To Get Punjab National Bank Home Loan