Table of Contents
Bank Of Baroda Business Loan Apply Online Friends, do you also have this dream that one day you can start your business empire! If you read this post, your dream will come true to start your own business.
Bank Of Baroda. Yes, friends, today you will know how to take the bank of Baroda business loan. Bank of Baroda business loan and how to apply! How much interest will be charged on taking a business loan from the Bank of Baroda?
For how long will one get the loan from the Bank of Baroda Business Loan?
Friends, before taking a loan from any bank, you should thoroughly check the bank from which you are taking the loan! How much time will it take you to repay the loan so that you can repay the loan easily! So friends, let’s talk about Bank of Baroda, friends to repay on taking a business loan from Bank of Baroda! You will get a minimum of 12 months and a maximum of 36 months.
How much loan can I get from the Bank of Baroda Business Loan?
Friends, by taking a bank of Baroda business loan, you can take a business loan of at least 100000 and a maximum up to Rs 500000.
What is the processing fee for the Bank of Baroda Business Loan?
If you take a business loan from the Bank of Baroda, you will have to pay a processing fee of up to 1% of the loan amount.
Interest Rates & Charges
Interest rate linked to MCLR/BRLLR
- Guarantee fee and annual service charge:
- One time guarantee fee at a specified rate:
- 1.00% in the case up to Rs. 5 lakhs
- 0.75% in case up to Rs. 50 lakhs sanctioned to units in north-eastern region including state of Sikkim.
- The ASF at specified rate (currently 0.5% in the case up to Rs. 5 lakhs) on pro rata basis for the first and last year and in full for intervening years.
Facility Bank of Baroda Business Loan
- Demand loan/TL, OD
Also Read: A Complete Guide To Buy A Foreclosed Home
- Demand loan: maximum 36 EMI’s.
- Overdraft: Repayable on demand subject to annual review
- Term loan (Vehicle): Maximum 60 EMI’s.
Eligibility Bank of Baroda Business Loan
- Business correspondents and kiosk operators who have valid agreements with service providers engaged by our bank for the purpose of providing banking services under financial inclusion.
- Age: 18 to 60 years
- All vendors/suppliers (falling within SME regulatory/non-regulatory classification only) of large real estate developers to which program limits have been approved.
Also Read: How To Get Punjab National Bank Home Loan
What are the documents required to avail Bank of Baroda Business Loan?
- Full Address Proof
- Identity Proof
- Business Existence Proof
- Bank Statement For Last 6 Months
- Copy of Income Tax PAN for 24 months
Who can take Business Loan from the Bank Of Baroda?
- Bank of Baroda business loan applicant must have a civil score of at least 750.
- Applicant’s minimum age should not be less than 21, and the age should not be more than 60 years.
Why take a business loan from the Bank of Baroda?
- You have to pay less interest when taking a Bank of Baroda Business Loan.
- Applicants can repay the loan in easy installments.
- You get a lot of time to pay back the bank of Baroda business loan
- And in Bank of Baroda, you can apply for a loan both offline and online.
Most Important Terms & Conditions
|Area||Demand loan||OD (WC)||TL (vehicle loan)||Total|
|Rural and semi-urban||Rs. 75,000||Rs. 25,000||Rs. 50,000||Rs.1,50,000|
|Urban||Rs. 1,15,000||Rs. 35,000||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 2,00,000|
|Metro||Rs. 1,50,000||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 50,000||Rs. 2,50,000|
- 10% of the total amount of loan sanctioned
Also Read: How To Get ICICI Bank Gold Loan
How to take Business Loan from the Bank of Baroda?
- First of all, you have to log in to the authorized website of Bank Of Baroda.
- After this, the applicant has to click on apply online after selecting the business loan option.
- After that, you have to enter your complete information. Such as – your branch name, name, phone number, etc.
- After that, you have to check your eligibility whether you are eligible for a business loan or not.
- Later, if you fulfill all the conditions of the bank for the loan, you will be eligible for the loan. Your Bank of Baroda business loan amount will be transferred to your account.
What is the limit of Bank of Baroda business loan?
You are eligible to apply for a loan up to a maximum of Rs. 10 crores if you are a self-employed professional or the owner of a company organization. But you may obtain larger business loan amounts through certain MSME programs.
What are the documents required for business loan in Bank of Baroda?
2 current photos the size of a passport. Copy of PAN, Voter ID, Aadhaar, and passport required as identification. For address verification, provide a copy of each of your driver’s license, Aadhaar, PAN, voter ID card, and passport. Address verification for your company’s address.
Who is eligible for business loan?
You must have a CIBIL Score of 685 or better and be aged between 24 and 70 (or younger at the conclusion of the loan term) to be eligible to apply for our business loan.Additionally, your company should be at least three years established.
Also Read: How To Get Axis Bank Business Loan