ICICI Bank Gold Loan This bank gives you a gold loan at a very low-interest rate and attractive offers. Today, we will tell you what ICICI Bank Gold Loan is through this post! What is ICICI Gold Loan ICICI Gold Loan? Up to what amount can be availed? How much interest will be charged on ICICI Gold Loan! And how much time is available to repay ICICI Gold Loan? How to Apply for ICICI Gold Loan Online! What is the processing fee of this ICICI Gold Loan
ICICI Bank Gold Loan
ICICI Bank gives loans against gold jewelery with a simple paper process. In return, you need to pay interest on the loan amount. Use the gold loan you took for your business, purchase of property or car. You can make payments for your children’s education, medical emergency, leave, farming-related needs etc. In the following information, you will be given full detail about the ICICI Gold Loan interest rate, document requirement and loan tenure.
What is the loan amount ICICI gives on Gold Loan?
Friends, if you are thinking of taking ICICI Gold Loan, you should check it thoroughly! That is how much loan amount this bank can give if you take a gold loan! And whether ICICI Bank gives you a loan according to the market value of your gold or not, you should first find out this information! Now let’s talk about how much ICICI Bank gives you Gold Loan! This bank can provide you with a loan of a minimum of ₹ 10000 and a maximum of ₹ 15000000 (ICICI Gold Loan).
How much interest ICICI Bank Gold Loan?
Friends, before taking a gold loan, this should be thoroughly investigated! How much interest will the bank from which you are taking the loan charge you for taking the loan? Now let’s talk about ICICI Bank. Taking a gold loan from this bank, you will have to pay an annual interest of 11% to 19.76%! This is a very low-interest rate, so you will be able to repay your loan (ICICI Gold Loan) easily.
How much time is available to repay ICICI Bank Gold Loan?
Friends, if you want to take a gold loan from ICICI Bank, know it completely! How much time do you get to repay the loan when taking an ICICI Gold Loan! By taking ICICI Gold Loan, you get a minimum of 3 months and 12 months. You can easily repay the loan amount and fulfil your needs during this time.
What is the processing fee for taking ICICI Bank Gold Loan?
Before taking ICICI Gold Loan, you should do this investigation. How much processing fee will this bank charge you! This bank charges you (ICICI Gold Loan) a 1.0% processing fee of the loan amount
What are the documents required to take ICICI Bank Gold Loan?
- driving license
- Pan Card
- Form 60/61
- Photocopy of passport
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- 3 passport size photographs
- Registered lease agreement as an address proof (not older than 3 months)
- Certificate of purity of gold
What is the eligibility to avail ICICI Bank Gold Loan?
- Age should be between 18 to 70 years.
- The applicant should not be a defaulter of any bank.
- The purity of gold jewelery should be above 18 carats to be eligible for ICICI Gold Loan.
- Apart from gold ornaments, you can also take a gold loan by pledging gold coins.
- The most important thing is that the coins should be of 24-carat purity issued by banks of 99.99% purity in India.
- As per RBI rules, the weight of gold coins cannot exceed 50 grams per applicant.
How to Apply Online for ICICI Bank Gold Loan?
- First, you go to the ICICI Bank website. Click on ‘Apply Online’! Apply Online for ICICI Gold Loan.
- Now, on the next page, click on the option ‘Gold loan’ under the loan header itself.
- After this, now you click on ‘Apply now’, clicking on this link will take you to the main form page.
- After that, fill the form (ICICI Gold Loan form) with your personal information and ‘Submit’.
- Later, within 2-3 days, the representative of ICICI Bank will tell you the information about the gold loan.
- In this way, your gold loan will be approved.
Also Read: How To Get a bank of Baroda business loan