Table of Contents
About Rbl Bank Education Loan In Hindi, students who want to take a loan for studies do not understand how to take a loan and from where. Suppose you are thinking about an education loan, then we will tell you how to get an education loan from Rbl Bank.
Rbl Bank Education Loan Details
Rbl bank is one of the private banks in India, which is continuously serving the whole country. Rbl bank gives its special services under five business verticals. Corporate and Institutional Banking, Commercial Banking, Branch and Business Banking, Retail Property and Treasury, and Financial Market Operations. RBL Bank currently has a good network of 500 branches and serves more than 10.66 million customers.
There are 1,424 business correspondent branches (274 banking outlets) and 407 ATMs in 28 Indian states and union territories. rbl bank is listed in both NSE and BSE.
The biggest thing is that this bank provides Rbl Bank Education Loan and other loans at a shallow interest rate.
What is the RBL Bank Education Loan amount?
Friends, if you are thinking of taking an education loan from any bank or finance institution, you should get this information. If the bank from which you take an education loan gives you the loan amount, then friends talk. How much loan amount will you get by taking an Rbl bank education loan. On taking Rbl Bank Education Loan, you get at least 400000 to 1000000 loan amount for education in India. And you will get loan amount up to 2000000 very quickly from Rbl bank for education abroad.
What is the interest rate for taking RBL Bank Education Loan?
If you are taking an education loan from any bank or finance institution, you should get this critical information. The bank from which you are applying to take an education loan, how much interest does that bank charge you on the education loan amount. So let’s talk about how much interest rate you will get for taking an Rbl bank education loan. Friends, on taking Rbl Bank Education Loan, you will get interested from 14.15% to 16.15% per annum.
How much time Rbl Bank Education Loan?
Before taking a loan from any bank or financial institution, friends get information about how much time that bank gives you to repay the loan amount. Because friends, you should get this information before taking a loan so that you know. That is how much time you will get to repay the loan amount so that you can quickly repay the loan amount. So let’s talk in the same way about how much time you will get to repay the loan amount by taking an Rbl bank education loan. By taking Rbl Bank Education Loan, friends, you will get at least 5 years and a maximum of 7 years to repay the loan amount very quickly.
What is the processing fee for availing of the RBL Bank Education Loan?
If you are taking an education loan from any bank or finance institution, you have to pay the processing fee. Similarly, now we talk about how much processing fee will be charged for taking an Rbl bank education loan. But, friends, this is one of the best facilities of Rbl bank that processing takes 0% on taking Rbl bank education loan.
What are the benefits of the RBL Bank Education Loan?
- low-interest rates
- Easy paperwork
- No processing fee
- Fast disbursement of the loan amount
- No prepayment charges of any kind
What are the documents required for RBL Bank Education Loan?
- Identity Proof – Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID
- Original residence certificate – the electricity bill, ration card,
- PAN card
- 6 Months Bank Statement Statement
- Mark sheet of 10 or 12 and whichever is equivalent.
- 3 passport size photographs
- income certificate
What is the eligibility to avail RBL Bank Education Loan?
- Applicant must be a resident of India
- Applicant’s age should not be more than 35 years
- Applicant should not have less than 50% marks
- Do not be a defaulter of any bank.
How to Apply Online for RBL Bank Education Loan?
- First of all, you have to open the official website of Rbl bank in your Google Chrome which is mentioned above.
- After opening the official website of Rbl bank, you will see a loan option on that page; click on it.
- After clicking here, an education loan option will appear in front of you; click on it.
- After this, an application form will open in front of you, which should be appropriately filled.
- After this, you enter your mobile number.
- After the application form is well made, upload all your documents.
- Now, you will get a submit option; click on it.
- Now, your education loan application goes under review. And the integrity of all your documents is checked by the bank. If you are eligible to take the loan, your education loan gets approved.
- The information about your Education Loan approval is given to you by the bank on your mobile number.
- The loan amount is directly transferred to your bank account.
How to Apply Offline for RBL Bank Education Loan?
- First of all, you have to apply online to take an Rbl bank education loan and go to your nearest bank branch.
- After visiting the bank branch, contact the bank manager.
- After this, take an application form from the bank.
- Before filling out the application form, the information in your such documents is there.
- After filling out the application form, attach all your documents with it.
- After this process, submit the application form to the bank.
- After submission, the bank will check the integrity of all your documents. And if all your documents are accurate, and you are eligible for a loan, then your Education Loan is approved.
- The loan amount is transferred to your bank account.
RBL Bank Education Loan Customer Care Number
- Rbl Customer Care toll-free no. 1800120616161
- Customer Care Email id [email protected]
Also Read: How To Get Bank of Baroda Gold Loan