Table of Contents
Urfi Javed And His Family
Urfi Javed was born in Lucknow in October 1996 in a middle-class Muslim family. Her mother’s name is Zakiya Sultana, while her father’s name is still unknown. She lives with her mother and two siblings, while her father lives separately from the family. Urfi’s father tortured her physically and mentally for years, due to which she ran away from Lucknow to Delhi, where she lived in a park for about one week before finding a job in a call center. Her father got remarried, and the whole responsibility of the family came to the shoulder of Urfi and her sister.
Age, Physical Appearance, and Height
Urfi Javed was born on 15 October 1996, and according to the calculation, her current age is 25 years.
Let’s Talk about her Height, Weight & Physical Status as the main things for the Industry. Fans also attract the Height, Weight & Physical Status of Urfi Javed is 155 cm and 1.55 m and feet inches- 5′ 1″. Her weight is in kilograms- 50 kg. Weight.
Urfi Javed has a Waist Size of 25 Inches, a Bra Size of 33 Inches, And a Hips Size of 34 Inches. She has Black color hair and Black color eyes. Besides this, She is wearing a shoe size 8 And a dress size 4.
Urfi Javed is an Indian model and actress who is predominantly known for her work in Hindi television serials. She has been in the constant limelight ever since joining Bigg Boss OTT as a contestant. Urfi was born on 15 October 1996 in Gomti Nagar, Lucknow. She received her early education from City Montessori School in Lucknow. After this, she joined Amity University in Lucknow to pursue her graduation.
Urfi did her graduation in Mass Communication from Amity University. When she was in class 11 of her school, her photos were uploaded by someone on an adult website.
Talking about Urfi’s marital status, she is still unmarried, due to which her husband’s name is not known. Apart from this, she is not dating anyone right now, due to which the name of her boyfriend could not be known.
Because of this, her father tortured him physically and mentally for about 2 years. She did not have the support of her family, and even her family accused him. Urfi’s relatives also started calling him a porn star. After that, she ran away from home with her two sisters, went to Delhi, and spent time in a park for about a week.
After that, she got a job in a call center, after which her condition started improving. She worked as an assistant to a fashion designer in Delhi before moving to Mumbai. After that, she moved to Mumbai, where she started modeling and did ramp walks in fashion shows. She auditioned for roles in many serials. Finally, in 2015, she got a chance to debut in the TV industry for the first time with the TV serial Tedi Medi Family.
In 2016, she appeared in the TV serial Bade Bhaiyya Ki Dulhania in the role of Avni Pant. In the same year, she appeared in another TV serial, Chandra Nandini, as Princess Chhaya. Apart from this, Urfi has appeared in TV serials like Meri Durga, Saat Phero Ki Hera Pherie, Bepannaah, Jiji Maa, Daayan, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Kasauti Zindagii Kay, and Aye Mere Humsafar.
In 2021, she came to the limelight for the first time by participating in Bigg Boss OTT as a contestant. Apart from this, she has appeared in Alt Balaji’s web series Punch Beat Season 2. She played the character of Meera in this web series produced by Ekta Kapoor.
Regarding her net worth, Urfi reportedly has assets that range from Rs. 40 lakhs to Rs. 55 lakhs. She charges around Rs. 25-35 thousand per episode. Just like any other budding actress, Urfi lives a simple life. In an early interview, she mentioned that she has no work and money; thus, she has turned to experimenting with her looks and fashion by recycling clothes. Urfi enjoys a dedicated fanbase on the internet.
- Before arriving in Mumbai, Urfi worked as an assistant manager in Delhi.
- Urfi Javed is also an excellent singer and enjoys rap-singing. She has participated in several modeling events and has walked the ramp for many famous designers.
- Urfi Javed has recently shot a dance sequence with the celebrity Priyank Sharma.
- Urfi Javed has been a part of various controversies because of her unhealthy fashion choices and Various oops moment. She garnered news headlines almost every day because of her quirky outfits. Her outfit makes headlines most of the time. Recently she went viral for wearing a very short denim jacket in which her sports bra was visible. Another controversy erupted when she wore a black see-through dress;
- however, netizens were unhappy with that dress and started trolling her online. In an interview with RJ Siddharth Kannan, she described how her father abused her physically and mentally after her picture got uploaded on an adult content website. Her family also blamed her for this controversy. She said, “It was tough because I didn’t have my family’s support. My family blamed me, and I was victim-blamed. My relatives went so far as to call me a porn star. They wanted me to check my bank account, expecting to find crores.”