Table of Contents
HDFC Bank Plot Loan Friends, if you want to take a plot to build your house, you can take HDFC Plot Loan. Yes, friends, you can build your dream home by taking HDFC Plot Loan. In today’s post, you will know that the HDFC Plot Loan interest rate, eligibility, documents, and processing fee will be told in detail through this post.
HDFC Bank Plot Loan
HDFC gives plot loans to its customers at desirable offers, with the help of which you can take your plot very quickly. HDFC Plot Loan offers plot loan amounts ranging from Rs 30 lakh to Rs 1 crore for a tenure of 10 years for women at an interest rate of 7.05% to 7.95% per annum and 6.90% – 7.40% per annum for women. You get HDFC Plot Loan at shallow interest.
HDFC Bank Plot Loan Amount
Friends HDFC (HDFC) If you want to take a plot, then HDFC gives plot loans to the applicants at attractive offers. And HDFC is giving plot loans to women at a special discount. Similarly, we will tell you how much HDFC Plot Loan gives in this post. HDFC Plot Loan gives plot loan of 30 lakh to 1 crore to its applicants, HDFC Plot Loan is given to you at shallow interest.
Hdfc Bank Plot Loan Interest Rate
Although almost all banks give plots, HDFC gives plot loans to the applicants with low interest on reasonable offers. hdfc plot loan gives to men as well as women. The interest rate for men is 7.05% to 7.95% per annum.
- HDFC Plot Loan Interest Rates for Women
HDFC also gives an excellent discount to women on taking plot loans compared to men. HDFC charges an interest rate on plot loans from women at 6.90% – 7.40% per annum.
HDFC Bank Plot Loan Timings
Before taking the loan, you must check that from whichever bank you are taking the plot loan, how much time the bank gives you to deposit the loan amount. We will talk about how much time you get on taking HDFC Plot Loan to get the loan amount back. A total time of 10 years is available to deposit the HDFC plot loan amount. During this period, you can quickly get the Hdfcplot loan amount back.
Documents Required for HDFC Bank Plot Loan Application
- Identity proof:- PAN card, Aadhar card, Voter ID card
- Residence Certificate:- Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Passport
- Latest Form 16
- Bank account details for the last 6 months
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Bank Plot Loan
- Applicant must be resident of India for HDFC Plot Loan.
- Applicant’s age should be minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 65 years.
- The applicant must have a good record of repaying the loan amount.
- The customer applying for a Plot Loan must have all the documents.
how to apply for HDFC Bank Plot Loan online
- First of all, go to the official website of HDFC Bank.
- After this, the loan option will open in front of you. Click on it.
- Fill out the HDFC Plot Loan Application Form.
- Submit whatever documents you have been asked for.
- After this, the bank will verify all your documents, and the plot loan is approved.
- The plot loan amount is directly transferred to your bank account.
HDFC Bank Plot Loan apply
- Friends, you want to apply offline to take HDFC Plot Loan. So first of all, visit the nearest branch of HDFC and get complete details about HDFC Plot Loan.
- Get the application form for HDFC Plot Loan from the bank.
- After that, fill out the application form.
- After filling out the plot loan application form, attach all your documents along with the application form.
- After that, submit the application form to the bank.
- Your plot loan is approved by Hdfc bank after verifying the integrity of your HDFC plot loan application.
HDFC Plot Loan Customer Care
Hdfc Bank Plot Loan Customer Care number – 1800 210 0018
Also Read: How To Get Bank of Baroda Gold Loan