Tata capital home loan in Hindi 2022, How to take Tata capital home loan. If you want to take a home loan from Tata Capital and build your dream house, read this post carefully. In this, you will know, tata capital home loan interest rate, tata capital home loan documents required, tata capital home loan eligibility,
What is Tata Capital Home Loan?
On taking Tata Capital Home Loan, Tata Capital provides home loans to its customers as per their requirements. But Tata capital home loan provides a home loan amount according to CIBIL score. If your CIBIL score is good, you will get a home loan amount. If your CIBIL score is not good, you will not get the loan amount. Tata Capital offers home loans to its customers for longer tenure at an attractive interest rate.
What is the loan amount from the Tata capital home loan?
Friends, before taking a home loan from any bank or finance company, you should thoroughly investigate how much home loan amount that institution will give you. Because friends, if you apply for a home loan and do not get the home loan amount as per your requirement. And if you have to wander in other banks or finance companies to take a home loan, then it is better to take complete information before taking a home loan. So that you know how much loan amount you are going to get. So friends, let’s talk about how much loan amount you will get by taking the Tata capital home loan.
By taking a home loan from Tata Capital, you can quickly get at least ₹ 100000 and a maximum of up to ₹ 5000000, so friends, the loan amount is enough to build the house of your dreams.
How much interest will be charged for availing Tata Capital Home Loan?
Friends, before taking a home loan from any bank’s finance company, you should check that the bank you are taking the home loan will charge you the interest. Because of friends and paying interest, you will also have to pay the principal amount. If this information is already there, there is no problem in repaying the loan amount. Now let’s talk about how much interest will be charged on taking a home loan from Tata Capital. The interest rate of 6.90% starts on taking a Tata Capital home loan from friends.
How much time Tata Capital Home Loan?
Friends, if you are taking a home loan from any finance company or bank, it is also essential to know how much time the bank gives you to repay the loan amount from whichever bank you are taking a home loan. Because friends, you should know this information before taking a loan to repay the loan amount later on your own quickly. And it does not spoil your CIBIL score either. So friends, let’s talk about how much time is available to repay the loan amount by taking the Tata capital home loan. You get up to 30 years to repay the loan amount by taking a Tata capital home loan.
What will be the processing fee for availing of Tata Capital Home Loan?
Friends, if you take a home loan from any bank or finance institution, you have to incur a loan processing fee. Similarly, a loan processing fee is also levied on taking a home loan from Tata Capital. So now, let’s talk about the loan processing fee for taking a home loan from Tata Capital. You will be charged 0.50% of the loan amount to avail of this Tata Capital Home Loan.
What are the documents required to apply for Tata Capital Home Loan?
- For age certificate
- Passport, Driving License, Birth Certificate, PAN Card
- For Photo Identity Proof – Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Pan Card
- For Residence Proof – Electricity Bill, Bank Statement, Property Registration Document, Voter ID Card
- For employment proof – for a registration certificate, the start of business, your employment profile on letterhead, a copy of income tax return of the last two years
- For Income Certificate – Bank Statements of last 6 months,
- Processing Fee Check – will be charged from your business account.
What is the eligibility to avail of the Tata Capital Home Loan?
- First of all, the applicant must be a resident of India.
- The income of every month applying for Tata Capital Home Loan is ₹ 30000.
- Applicant’s age should be at least 21 years and a maximum of 60 years.
- CIBIL score should be 750 to take a tata capital home loan.
What are the features of Tata Capital Home Loan?
- Friends, by taking Tata Capital Home Loan, you get the home loan amount on significantly fewer documents
- In this, the home loan is given to its customers at a low-interest rate.
- With this, you get 30 years to repay the loan amount by taking a home loan.
- Loan processing fee is only 0.50% on taking a tata capital home loan.
- And on taking Tata Capital Home Loan, loan amount up to 500000 is available.
How to Apply for Tata Capital Home Loan Online?
- Friends, to take a home loan from tata capital, you have to open the official website of tata capital by going to google on your mobile or laptop.
- After that, a home page will open before you, and the loan option will appear.
- On this option, you have to choose the option of Home Loan and click on it.
- After that, an application form will open in front of you, in which you fill your complete information correctly. And the information which is in your documents is to be filled only.
- After this, the mobile number option will appear in front of you at the bottom, then you enter your mobile number there.
- After that, you have to upload all your documents.
- After completing this process, you submit the application form.
- After this, your application form (tata capital home loan from review) goes in, and you comply with all the terms and conditions of the bank. If all your documents are accurate, then your home loan is approved.
- You are informed about the loan approval on your registered mobile number.
- That loan amount is transferred to your bank account.
How to apply for Tata Capital Home Loan offline?
- Friends, if you want to apply offline to take a home loan from Tata Capital, you first go to your nearest Tata Capital bank branch.
- By going there, you have to get complete information about the home loan from the bank manager.
- After that, you have to take an application form from the bank and fill it out appropriately.
- After this, you have to attach all your documents with this form.
- After doing all this, you have to submit the application form to the bank.
- After submitting the application form to the bank, all your documents will be verified by the bank. And if you are eligible to take the loan, your home loan is approved.
- Information about loan approval is given to you on the mobile number.
- tata capital home loan will be transferred to your bank account.
Tata Capital Home Loan Customer Care Number
- 1860 267 6060
Also Read: How To Get Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana