Axis bank education loan interest rate, education loan at 0 interest, axis bank education loan without collateral, education loan for girl students in India, how to pay education loan without interest. documents required for
About Axis Bank Education Loan
Friends Axis Bank is a limited Indian banking and financial services leading bank, and its headquarter is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. By taking an education loan from Axis Bank, you get a loan of at least ₹ 50000. And more than this, you can take a loan as per your requirement. You get a loan amount at a low-interest rate by taking a loan from Axis Bank. The only objective of Axis Bank is that no student should be deprived of education due to a lack of money. Therefore, Axis Bank provides loans (Axis Bank Education Loan) at a lower interest rate for a longer period.
What is the Axis Bank Education Loan amount?
Friends, if you want to take an education loan, then, first of all, you should find out about the bank from which you are taking an education loan. Whether that bank provides you the loan amount as per your requirement, apply for an education loan only after that. So, friends, you talk about how much more loan amount you get by taking Axis Bank Education Loan. By taking Axis Bank Education Loan, you get a minimum of ₹ 50000 and a maximum of ₹ 400000 at a low-interest rate. But if you need more money, you can take the loan amount as per your requirement. For that, you will have to pay a little more interest.
How much time Axis Bank Education Loan?
Friends, if you are thinking of taking an education loan from any bank or applying for an education loan, you should keep this complete information about it. If you take an education loan from this bank, how much time does that bank give you to repay the loan amount? Friends, you talk about how much time you get to repay the loan amount by taking Axis Bank Education Loan. By taking Axis Bank Education Loan, you get at least 5 years and a maximum of 7 years to repay the loan amount. But one of the best features of Axis Bank is that you can also extend the time to repay the loan amount up to 15 years.
What is the interest rate on Axis Bank Education Loan?
Now you will know how much interest will be charged to you on taking an axis bank education loan. On taking Axis Bank Education Loan, you get 0% interest on ₹ 400000, but if you take a loan amount of more than ₹ 400000, you will get an interest of 14.70%. And if you take the same loan amount of more than Rs 7.5 lakh, you will get an annual interest of 13.70%.
What is the eligibility to avail of Axis Bank Education Loan?
- The first qualification should be that the applicant should be a resident of India.
- It is necessary to have at least 50% marks in HSC & Graduation.
- Applicant should have taken admission in Career-Oriented Course. Such as – doctor, engineering, management course, or graduate or postgraduate.
- Documents showing income source as your co-applicant (parents/siblings/guarantors) are required.
What are the documents required to avail of Axis Bank Education Loan?
- Demand letter will have to be taken from the college or university.
- KYC documents
- Passing Marksheet S.S.C., H.S.C, Degree courses
- Bank statement
How to Apply Online for Axis Bank Education Loan?
- Friends, to apply online for an education loan from Axis Bank, first you open the official website of Axis Bank.
- After this, an education loan option will appear on the home page; click on it.
- On opening the option of Education Loan, an application form will open in front of you. Fill it properly, such as the information you have in the KYC document, fill it in and email ID State City Village Mobile Number Fill all this inside this phone.
- After this, submit it at the bottom option and upload all your documents along with it.
- After submitting your application form, it goes to the review. And the integrity of all your documents is checked. If all your documents are true, then your education loan is approved.
- The bank gives you the information about loan approval on your registered mobile number.
- Loan amount Siddhi is transferred to your bank account.
How to apply offline for Axis Bank Education Loan?
- If you want to apply offline for taking Axis Bank Education Loan, you go to your nearest Axis Bank branch.
- Get complete information about education loans from the bank manager there.
- After this, take an application form from the bank, fill it out thoroughly, and attach all your documents.
- After that, the application form has to be submitted to the bank.
- Now, the bank will check the integrity of your documents. If all your documents are true, then your education loan is approved.
- The information about loan approval is given to you by the bank on your mobile number.
- The bank directly transfers the education loan amount to your bank account.
Axis Bank education loan helpline number
- Tel: (022) 24252525
- Email: corporate. communication@axisbank. com
Also Read: How To Get Rbl Bank Education Loan