Tron is always good to diversify one’s crypto investment portfolio with cryptocurrencies having a daily growing market cap. TRX is among such reliable cryptocurrencies with an investment appeal, especially for inexpensive trading options in the crypto market. TRON is a blockchain-based decentralized digital platform having its cryptocurrency, Tronix (TRX). It was developed by Justin Sunin 2017.
The platform mainly hosts entertainment applications and facilitates the cost-effective sharing of digital content. The platform grew relatively fast, reaching 50 million user accounts by August 2021 and global outreach.
TRX was developed to take over web-based entertainment entities like Amazon and Netflix, evident in its slogan, Decentralize the Web. It aimed at eliminating the corporate middleman from the process of consuming media.
A look at how TRON executes its platform for achieving its goals in entertainment :
- TRON employs the blockchain and peer-to-peer network technology to eject intermediaries and facilitate the direct sale of content creators’ work to consumers.
- It uses Solidity programming language to create apps hosted on its platform.
- The currency used on the network is Tronix or TRX.
- The crypto TRX connects the entire TRX ecosystem with abundant application scenarios that power transactions and applications on the chain.
- Consumers of the network directly pay content creators in TRX for accessing their applications.
- Content creators do not pay any transaction fee to Tron.
- TRX transactions are also accessible on the platform.
- TRX platform has a high throughput at 2,000 transactions per second, way higher than Bitcoin or Ethereum.
- The network’s high scalability and effective smart contract provide a variety of ways for applications to be developed.
- This also helps in supporting a large number of users.
Benefits of buying Tron (TRX):
- Tron offers zero transaction fees and has a very high temp compared to Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- It is a fast-growing crypto asset, which exceeded $108 million within a month of its launch.
- Users can store their TRX crypto tokens in any wallet, including desktop, mobile, or hardware wallet. · Even staking or simply holding TRX enables holders to earn income, where users stake their TRX at a 1:1 ratio. The more TRX assets they stake, the more TRX they can earn.
- This also helps in ensuring the safety of the TRX network.
- TRX has borrowed basic building features from the Ethereum blockchain and incorporated tokens, smart contracts, and decentralized applications (dApps).
TRON can be bought in India on significant crypto exchanges such as ZebPay.