Table of Contents
IDBI bank gold loan: At such times, if you have gold jewelry or have gold, then you can take a gold loan by needing it! And you can meet your needs! Yes, friends, you can fulfill all your needs well by taking a gold loan! Today we will tell you how to take a gold loan from IDBI Bank. What are the documents required for availing Gold Loan from IDBI Bank? How much amount does IDBI bank give on a gold loan, and how much time is available to repay the loan by taking an IDBI gold loan! And how much loan does IDBI bank give per gram of gold
What is IDBI Bank Gold Loan?
Friends IDBI Bank is a reliable bank giving a gold loans. With which you can mortgage your gold and take a loan according to your need. And IDBI Bank Gold Loan offers Gold Loan without any hassle and on the straightforward process, easy terms! You can apply for a gold loan from this bank by contacting the nearest bank branch online or through a call. This IDBI Bank IDBI Gold Loan can also be taken for your personal needs from farming.
How much does IDBI Bank Gold Loan offer?
Friends, if you are thinking of taking IDBI Bank Gold Loan, you should do a thorough investigation! How much loan amount will be given to you by taking IDBI Bank Gold Loan! This investigation should not only be done on taking a loan from IDBI Bank, but if you are taking a gold loan from any bank, then you should find out about that bank! So that the bank from which you are taking the loan is giving you the loan amount. Let’s talk about IDBI Bank Gold Loan. And this bank can give you a loan up to Rs.1000000 very quickly.
What is the interest rate on IDBI Bank Gold Loan?
Friends, if you are taking IDBI Bank Gold Loan or if you are also taking a gold loan from any other bank, then! You need to know that the bank from which you are thinking of taking a loan will charge the interest from the bank. Now let’s talk about how much interest you will get for taking IDBI Bank Gold Loan. You will get 7% annual interest on taking a gold loan from this bank!
What will be the processing fee for taking IDBI Bank Gold Loan?
Friends, if you are taking a gold loan from any bank, then all banks charge a processing fee on the loan amount. And you also need to know how much the process takes from the bank from which you have taken the loan. Now let’s talk about IDBI Bank Gold Loan. What percentage of the loan amount does this bank charge you a racing fee for taking a gold loan! IDBI Bank charges a processing fee of 1% of the loan amount + GST for availing Gold Loan. IDBI bank gold loan per gram
How many people per gram a gold loan from IDBI Bank?
Friends, if you are thinking of taking a gold loan from any bank, that also decides your loan amount on your gold or gold ornaments. And gives loans on a per gram basis. Now let’s talk about how much loan amount per gram you will get by taking IDBI Bank Gold Loan! By taking a Gold Loan from this IDBI Bank, you will get a loan of at least Rs 4621 and a maximum of ₹ 5020 per gram.
How much time after taking IDBI Bank Gold Loan?
Friends, if you are taking a gold loan from any bank, we tell you that all banks have a fixed time to repay the loan amount. And before taking a gold loan, you should know entirely the bank from which you are thinking of taking a gold loan! How much time will that bank give you to repay the gold loan amount? Now let’s talk about taking a gold loan from IDBI Bank. You will get up to 7 years to repay the loan amount.
What are the documents required to avail Gold Loan from IDBI Bank?
- Identity proof – PAN card valid, Passport copy valid, Driving license)
- Address proof
- Aadhar Card, Ration Card, Voter ID Card, Domicile Certificate
- 4 passport size photographs
- 3 Months Bank Statement
- Income source proof
What is the eligibility to take IDBI Bank Gold Loan?
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 years to 75 years.
- It is necessary to be a citizen of India to take a gold loan from IDBI Bank.
- Applicant’s CIBIL score must be above 500.
- To take a gold loan, the applicant must have at least 50 grams.
- The applicant must have the gold of 22 carats to 24-carat purity.
Why take a Gold Loan from IDBI Bank only?
- IDBI Bank provides you loans with significantly fewer documents.
- This bank provides you with the loan without the hassle and much process.
- This IDBI Bank Gold Loan amount charges shallow interest!.
- By taking IDBI Bank Gold Loan, you can fulfill your needs.
- And IDBI Bank also gives special offers to its old customers to take a gold loan, which makes it even easier for you to get a gold loan.
How to apply for Gold Loan from IDBI Bank?
- First of all, you have to go to your nearest IDBI Bank (IDBI Bank Gold Loan) branch! And there you have to meet the bank manager and talk about the loan scheme.
- After this, you have to take an application form (IDBI Bank Gold Loan form) from the bank. And it has to be filled well. Keep in mind that there should not be any kind of truncation in filling the form. There should not be any mistakes so that your form is not rejected.
- After filling out the form, you have to attach all your documents with the form! Later the form has to be checked in this way! That there was no mistake left.
- After that, you have to submit your application form to the bank.
- Now, IDBI Bank’s process is that your documents are verified for verification! And after that, your loan is approved.
- If you comply with all the terms and conditions of IDBI Bank, then your loan is approved! This information is given to you by the bank.
- The loan amount is transferred to your account. Now you can withdraw the loan amount from your account and use it.
Also Read: Easy Car Loan Guide For Beginners