In order to protect themselves Cloud And Data Security Summit, their employees, and the data of their customers, it is increasingly important for businesses and organizations across all industries to concentrate on bolstering their information security and cyber security infrastructure. In the fourth quarter of 2022, India experienced 59% of all cyberattacks, which caused the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) to specifically allot Rs 625 crores to strengthen the nation’s cybersecurity infrastructure Cloud And Data Security Summit.
The INDIA CLOUD AND DATA SECURITY SUMMIT – 2023 is a strategic conference intended to investigate and combine the potential related to cloud and data security in India. The “Honourable Minister for IT, Thiru T.Mano Thangaraj, Govt. of Tamil Nadu” is the patron of this exclusive one-day summit, and he will also be the main guest there. P2B Services, with its main office in Bangalore, India, is in charge of planning the event.
The conference will bring together important decision-makers, thought leaders, and luminaries who are planning the development and expansion of Cloud And Data Security Summit in the country.
Some of the exemplary thought leaders and prolific speakers participating at the Cloud And Data Security Summit are;
- Vijay Anand, Chief Executive Officer, Tamil Nadu Technology (iTNT) Hub
- Yash Dayal, Head Of Engineering, Zepto
- A Shiju Rawther, Chief Technology Officer, SBI Mutual Fund
- Prasanna Lohar, Chief Executive Officer, Block Stack
- Advocate (Dr.) Prashant Mali, Founder & President, Cyber Law Consulting
- Mr.T.R.Dua, Director-General, DIPA
- Rajgopal Nayak, Chief Technology Officer, Metro Brands Ltd; Prof NK Goyal, President & Chairman, CMAI / TEMA
- Kalpesh Doshi, Group CISO, HDFC Life
- Arindam Biswas, Co-Founder, ABcDE Advisory
- Puneet Tripathi, Head of Data Science, Wakefit
- Manikandan Muthaiah, Head of Analytics CoE, Standard Chartered GBS India
- Sourabh Tiwari, Chief Digital and Information Officer, Forbes Marshall
- Dr. Lopa Mudraa Basuu, Advisor Cloud Security Alliance Government Affairs Advisory Council
- Basil Dange, CISO, Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC Ltd
- Yusuf Ashfaq Hashmi, Global Group CISO, Jubilant Ingrevia Limited
- Balaji TK, CTO, Inditrade Scalerator Ltd
- Pradipta Patro, Global CISO, RPG Group (KEC International Limited)
- Dr. Aloknath De, Founder, Cyber-Physical Systems Initiative
- Navaneethan M, Senior Vice President & Chief Information Security Officer Ex- PayU; Dr. Rajan, Professor Cybersecurity, BITS Pilani
- Dr Vani Gopalan, IT Director-India Center of Excellence, Flowserve Corporation
- Kavitha Srinivasulu, Global Head – Cyber Risk & Data Privacy: R&C BFSI, TCS
- Panchi S, Founder, and Managing Director, YesPanchi Tech Services Private Limited
- Rohit Gundale, Country Manager India, Network Intelligence; Barani Kumar, Director of Product Marketing, SearchBlox Software Inc.
This summit will open up strategic discussions and debates on Cloud & Data Security Trends, Cloud & Data Security strategies for digital Transformation, Rise of Web 3.0 and Data Security, Data Protection Law and what are legal challenges, and the strategic roadmap for Cloud & Future of Cloud Security. This summit will take place in person.
A favorable environment will be established through this one-day event, ushering in a perspective and knowledge of the most important security goals for Indian CISOs in 2023 and beyond. The main goal of the event is to provide all of the important participants and delegates a chance to discuss and plan security and risk management strategies with enterprise objectives and how to use the most recent technology to reduce the risks associated with Cloud And Data Security Summit.
On May 11, 2023, at the Green Park Hotel in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, join us for the premier INDIA Cloud And Data Security Summit. Protean eGov Technologies Limited (formerly NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited), Crossbow Labs, Prophaze, Seceon, and Laya Tech are among the organisations that have sponsored and supported this event. Other exhibitors include SearchBlox Software Inc., RiskPro India Ventures Private Limited, Briskinfosec Technology and Consulting Private Limited, Network Intelligence, and Indian Cyber Security Solutions (SAVE) – Secure Al-based Vulnerability Assessment Tool (SAVE)), as well Cloud And Data Security Summit.
Which is the number one cyber security company in India?
India’s top organization in the area of information security is known as Cyber Ops. Technology advancement and networked corporate ecosystems have increased vulnerability to cyberattacks.
What is the market size of India’s cloud security?
In 2023, it is anticipated that the Cloud Security subsegment would generate US$25.39m in revenue.
Who is India’s best cyber security expert?
India’s most well-known cybersecurity expert to date is Vivek Ramachandran. He founded Pentester Academy and serves as its Chief Trainer.
Also Read: Know Top 6 AI Courses You Need To Take Today