Yes Bank Gold Loan: You can take a gold loan by pledging your gold ornaments and coins. We will tell you today! What is the process of taking a Yes Bank Gold Loan? How much Yes Bank Gold Loan gives! And, how much does Yes Bank Gold Loan gives per gram, what documents will be required to take Yes Bank Gold Loan! All this information will be told in this post, so now let’s go without delay! Let’s read this post thoroughly so that it can help you!
What is Yes Bank Gold Loan?
Friends, Yes, Bank gives Gold loans with a straightforward process! This Bank provides you Gold Loan without any hassle! Very few documents are required to take a gold loan from Yes Bank so you can take a gold loan without any hassle. You can solve all your problems by taking a gold loan from Yes Bank! Yes, Bank Gold Loan gives a lot more loan amount per gram than other banks. And Yes Bank fully protects the gold jewellery or gold pledged by you!
How much does Yes Bank give gold loans?
If you are thinking of taking a gold loan from any bank, you must first know this thing! That the Bank from which you are thinking of taking a gold loan, that Bank gives you a gold loan up to what amount! And whether that Bank is giving loan according to your needs or not! Let’s talk about Yes Bank Gold Loan and how much gold loan it gives you! Friends, if you take a gold loan from Yes Bank, you can get a loan of at least ₹ 25000 and a maximum of up to ₹ 5000000.
How much does Yes Bank Gold Loan give per gram?
If you are thinking of taking a gold loan from Yes Bank, you must also know this! How much loan does Yes Bank give on the gold loan per gram? Now let’s talk about how much this Bank gives gold loans per gram! Yes, Bank Gold Loan can give you a loan per gram ranging from Rs 3500 to Rs 4621. Yes, Bank gives a Gold Loan of 75% of the market value of your gold.
Yes, Bank gives Gold Loan against the gold of what purity?
Friends, Yes Bank, gives you a loan only on 18 to 22 carats of pure gold. And having Yes Bank gold coins, it is necessary to have 18 to 24 carats for their purity!
How much interest is charged on taking a gold loan from Yes Bank?
Friends, you need to have complete information about taking a gold loan from any bank. You must be thinking of taking a gold loan from this Bank. How much interest does the Bank charge you on a gold loan! Now let’s talk about how much interest this Bank of Yes Bank charges you on a gold loan! Friends, Yes Bank charges an annual interest rate of 8.99% on a Gold Loan!
How much time does the Yes Bank Gold Loan amount have to be repaid?
Friends, if you are thinking of taking Yes Bank Gold Loan, you must know this. After taking a gold loan from Yes Bank, how much time will you have to repay the loan amount! This information is not needed only if you are taking a gold loan from Yes Bank or taking a gold loan from any bank! You should do some investigation about the Bank! Within how much time that Bank will deposit the loan amount back on taking a gold loan from you! Now let’s talk about Yes Bank Gold Loan. Then this Bank will give you at least 6 months to repay the loan amount. And gives a maximum time of 36 months to get the loan amount back.
What is the processing fee on the loan amount when availing of Yes Bank Gold Loan?
If you are taking a gold loan from any bank, you should find out how much processing fee that Bank will charge you! Now let’s talk about Yes Bank Gold Loan. This Bank will charge you 0.1% of the processing fee + GST of the loan amount to give you a gold loan!
What are the documents required for availing Gold Loan from Yes Bank?
- ID proof- Passport, PAN card
- Address proof- Aadhar card, Voter ID,
- Original residence certificate (which is issued by the government), electricity bill
- 3 passport size photographs which must be coloured
- Income Proof
- Gold Purity Certificate
Yes, Bank Gold Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Citizen of India
- Monthly income of at least ₹15000
- Gold of 18 to 22-carat purity
- Should not default in any bank
- Civil, it should be above 500!
How to apply for Yes Bank Gold Loan?
- First of all, you have to go to your nearest Yes Bank branch (Yes Bank Gold Loan) and meet the bank officer! And get to know entirely about the gold loan scheme from the bank officer there!
- Then take a gold loan application form from the Bank!
- Fill out the application form thoroughly and keep in mind that there should be no mistake! If you fill out the form wrong, your application will be rejected.
- Attach all your documents with this application form and submit the form to the bank officer.
- After submitting the form, the integrity of your documents will be checked!
- If you fulfill all the terms and conditions of the Bank properly, then your loan is approved! And its information is given to you through yes Bank.
- After this process, your gold loan amount is transferred to your account.
Also Read: How To Get South Indian Bank Personal Loan