Table of Contents
Bandhan Bank Home Loan Friends Bandhan Bank is one of the top 5 banks in India which provides all kinds of facilities to its customers. This Bandhan Bank gives all types of loans. One of them is a home loan. Through today’s post, you will know what Home Loan and Bandhan Bank Home Loan Processing Fees, Eligibility, Tenure Rate, Documents is
Bandhan Bank Home Loan
Bandhan Bank is a limited Indian bank. Its headquarter is located in Kolkata, West Bengal. Let us tell you that Bandhan Bank is present in 36 states and 34 union territories of India, with 5,618 banking outlets and more than 2.43 crore customers. On June 17, 2015, the Reserve Bank of India granted a banking license to Bandhan Bank. Bandhan Bank gives all types of loans. Today you will know about Home Loan | Bandhan Bank home loan Amount ₹ 1,00,000. ₹ 5,00,00,000. ; Repayment Tenure. 3 Years 30 Years Years; Interest Rate. 6.4%. 13.5%. But gives you a home loan
Bandhan Bank Home Loan Types
- Decorative Home Loan
- Suvidha Home Loan
- Suraksha Home Loan
- Su-Awas Home Loan
What is Bandhan Bank Home Loan Interest Rate?
|Loan Name||Minimum Interest Rate||Maximum Interest Rate|
|Suraksha Home Loan||8.5%||11.75 %|
|Sajawat Home Loan||9.25%||11.75%|
|Su-Awas Home Loan||11.5%||13.5 %|
|Suvidha Home Loan||8.75%||12%|
What are Bandhan Bank Home Loan eligibility criteria?
- The applicant must be a resident of India for the Bandhan Bank Home Loan.
- Applicant must have a good CIBIL score
- The applicant should not be a defaulter of any bank for taking a Bandhan Bank Home Loan.
- Applicant should have some source of income
Bandhan Bank Home Loan Amount
If you apply for Bandhan Bank Home Loan, this Home Loan provides you with a home loan amount ranging from Rs 1,00,000 to Rs 5,00,00,000. With which you can easily build your dream home
Bandhan Bank Home Loan Documents Required
- Duly sign the application form with a photograph
- Identity Proof and Residence Certificate
- Bank details for the last 6 months
- 3 months salary slip
- Latest Form-16
- Check processing fee
- Aadhar Card, Pan Card
Required Bandhan Bank Home Loan Documents For Self Employed
- Identity proof – Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter ID card
- Residence Proof – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter ID Card, Passport, Rasna Card
- Bank details for the last 6 months
- Check processing fee
- Certificate of Competency and Proof of Business
- Income Tax Return for 3 years
- Profit and Loss Balance Sheet for the last 3 years
Benefits and Features of Bandhan Bank Home Loan
- Any resident of India can apply for Bandhan Bank Home Loan very easily.
- Bandhan Bank Home Loan interest rate starts at 8.5% per annum.
- You can apply to take Home Loan to buy a new house, get repaired, or build a house.
- Bandhan Bank offers home loans for up to 30 years of tenure.
- Home loan amount provides loan based on your income and credit score.
- Age is 21 years or more, and that applicant can apply for a home loan.
- This bank provides many different types of Home Loan Scheme. And the eligibility for different is also different, which you can see further in this article.
What is Bandhan Bank Home Loan Time Tenure
Friends, if you take a home loan from any bank, you must keep in mind how much time that bank gives you to repay the loan amount. Similarly, now we are telling you how much time you will get on Bandhan Bank Home Loan. By availing Home Loan, you get 30 years to repay the loan amount.
Bandhan Bank Home Loan Charges
|Login Fees||Rs 3,500 + GST|
|Processing Fees||0.25% – 1.00% + GST|
|Administrative Fees||0.25% – 2.00% + GST|
|Pre-payment Charges on Fixed||For loans repaid less than 12 months 4% of outstanding principal + GST for loans repaid for more than 12 months – 2% of outstanding principal + for cases disbursed under pre-GST Home subject to production of documentary proof of your source of funds – (0)|
|Pre-payment Charges on Floating||Applicant and co-applicant individual – Nil (0)For one or more non-individual applicants – 2% + GST (GST)|
|Conversion Charges||0.50% – 1.25% of the outstanding amount|
|Charges for Cheque Bounce||Rs 500 + GST|
|Penal Interest||24% p.a.|
|Account Statement||Provided free once a year Rs100 + GST for subsequent requests|
|Income Tax Certificate||Provided free of cost once a year | Rs 30 + GST for subsequent requests|
|CERSAI Charges||For Manufacturing: Rs.100 + GST to Satisfaction (0)|
|CIC Charges||Rs.150 per person + GST|
|Valuation Report Charges||Rs 2,500 per property is given as security to the bank|
|Technical Inspection Charges||Local + GST. Rs.1,000 per visit for Rs.1,500 per outstation + GST|
|Search Report and TCC Charges||2,000 per asset to be given as security to the bank|
|registration of mortgage and release charges||Rs 750 + GST|
|Repayment mode swap charges||Rs 500 + GST|
|Property Documents Copy||Rs 50 + GST|
|Stamp duty and Statutory||applicable in accordance with your state laws|
How to Apply for Bandhan Bank Home Loan Online?
- To apply for Bandhan Bank Home Loan online, first of all, you go to the official website of Bandhan Bank.
- On opening this website, you will see a loan option on the home page.
- After clicking on the option of loans, you will see the home loan option in front of you; you have to open it.
- After this, an application form will open before you; it has to be filled out properly.
- You have to upload all your KYC documents.
- Afterwards, click on the submit option at the bottom.
- Now your application form goes to the reviewed, the bank will check the integrity of your application.
- If you are eligible for a Bandhan bank home loan, your home loan is approved.
- Loan amount will be transferred to your bank account
In this way, you can apply Bandhan bank home loan online
How to Apply for Bandhan Bank Home Loan Offline?
- To make friends with Bandhan bank home loan, apply offline. first, you go to your nearest Bandhan bank branch.
- Take a home loan application form from Bandhan Bank.
- Now fill out that application form thoroughly.
- After this, attach all your documents with it.
- After that, submit the application form to the bank.
- After submitting the application form to the bank, the integrity of your application form will be checked. If you become eligible to take the loan, your home loan will be approved.
- Home loan amount will be transferred to your bank account
You can apply for a Bandhan bank home loan by following this process.
Bandhan Bank Home Loan Customer Care No.
Also Read: How To Get Aditya Birla Home Loan