Table of Contents
Shahbaz Ahmed And His Family
Shahbaz Ahmed was born on December 12, 1994. Shahbaz was born and brought up in Haryana but got selected to play for Bengal domestic cricket team.
Shahbaz’s father’s name is Ahmed, and he is a clerk, and his mother’s name is Shabana Begum, and she is a homemaker. He has a sister named Farheen.
Age, Physical Appearance, and Height
Shahbaz Ahmed was born on December 12, 1994, and according to the calculation, her current age is 27 years.
Let’s Talk about his Height, Weight & Physical Status as the main things for the Cricket Industry. Fans also attract the Height, Weight & Physical Status of Shahbaz Ahmed is 175 cm and 1.75 m and feet inches- 5′ 9″. His weight is in kilograms- 71 kg. Weight.
Shahbaz Ahmed has a Waist Size of 34 Inches and a chest of 42 Inches, And biceps of 16 Inches. he has Black color hair and Black color eyes. Besides this, he is wearing shoe size 10.
He did his schooling and education in Mewat, Haryana.
Currently, he is unmarried, and he has not been in an Affair with anyone.
Shahbaz Ahmed was born in Haryana, but he plays domestic cricket for the Bengal team. Ahmed made his List-A debut versus the Jammu and Kashmir team on September 20, 2018, at Chennai. He returned with figures of 1/22 in his debut match.
Soon, Ahmed received his maiden first-class cap versus Hyderabad. He scored 27 runs and scalped one wicket for his team in that game. Shahbaz made his T20 debut against Haryana on February 24, 2019, at Cuttack. He picked up one wicket again besides contributing a vital 12-ball 17 in the lower order that helped his team win the match by three wickets.
So far, Shahbaz has played 13 first-class matches, scoring 559 runs, including four half-centuries. He has also picked up 37 first-class wickets at an economy rate of 2.60. In List-A cricket, his aggregate is 435 runs in 16 innings at an average of 39.54. He has 18 List-A wickets to his name, with his best figures being 3/35.
Talking about his numbers in T20 cricket, Shahbaz Ahmed has taken 21 wickets in 23 innings at a miserly economy rate of 6.84. His batting strike rate in T20s is 119.20, while he recorded one fifty in the shortest format.
Shahbaz Ahmed earned his maiden IPL deal from the Royal Challengers Bangalore Team at IPL Auction 2020. The RCB franchise snapped him up for 20 lakhs INR. Ahmed played his first IPL match against the Rajasthan Royals at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium.
The 26-year-old played two matches for RCB in IPL 2020, taking two wickets and scoring one run. His economy rate was 7.33 in the 2020 IPL season. RCB retained him in IPL 2021 Auction.
Shahbaz Ahmed is currently at the initial stage of his professional career with very little experience. Hence, his brand value is expected to grow gradually with time. According to Republic World, N Jagadeesan’s net worth is around $1 million (INR 7.5 crores).
Apart from INR 20 lakhs from the Bangalore-based franchise in the IPL, Shahbaz Ahmed receives decent bucks as match fees with participation in domestic cricket.
- He started playing cricket in his hometown in Mewat, Haryana.
- Shahbaz represented the Gurugram team for a few years, but he could not find a place on Haryana State Cricket Team.
- One of Shahbaz’s friends living in Bengal asked him to play for Tapan Memorial Club, Bengal, and try to find a place on the Bengal cricket team.
- Shahbaz followed the advice and got selected for the Bengal state cricket team.
- Currently, he is part of the West Bengal team in domestic cricket, and in IPL, he represents Royal Challengers Bangalore.
Shahbaz Ahmed Achievements
- He was picked up by Royal Challengers Bangalore in the auction for IPL 2020. Post his signing, and he has been in contact with Mike Hesson.
- He played a brilliant knock of 61 not out against Rajasthan in the 2019-20 Ranji Trophy to hand Bengal a 2-wicket win.
- He is the first player from Mewat to bag an IPL contract.