Table of Contents
Get paid for your opinions
Will taking online surveys make you rich by Make Money online? Nope. In most cases, the payout only ranges between $0.50 to $3 per survey, But it’s an easy way to make some extra Make Money, usually in the form of points that can be redeemed for gift cards, whenever you have some downtime.
Some of the most well-known sites are Swagbucks, Survey Junkie, and InboxDollar. You could also look into American Consumer Opinion and Opinion Outpost.
You can make a little Make Money by participating in online focus groups or testing products at home. The additional upside is that you have the potential to make a couple of hundred bucks each month. Check out User Interviews, FocusGroup.com or Respondent.io.
Typically, you can earn between $5 to $20 per hour testing websites. However, there is a possibility to make as much as $60 per hour Make Money. Best of all? You don’t need to possess any advanced technical skills to do this. You’re getting paid for your feedback on the design, functionality, and layout of a website.
UserTesting, Enroll, TestingTime are some places where you can find this side gig.
Install some new apps
Again, you’re not going to become a millionaire doing this. But, it’s probably the least amount of effort you have to do to make money. After all, you have to install some apps on your phone. That’s it.
With that in mind, here are ten apps that can Make Money:
- Wikibuy. There are two ways you can Make Money with this app; earn rewards when you shop and locates the best deals.
- ScreenLift. As long as you have this Android app as your first screen, you can earn points or “Lifts.”
- Robinhood. A micro-investing app that allows you to get started for just $1.
- Rakuten. Formerly known as eBates, this app allows you to earn cash back when you shop.
- Slidejoy. Use your lock screen and snag yourself some cash-like rewards.
- Sweatcoin. You can earn rewards literally for walking around.
- Front. Here’s another lock screen app where you can exchange points for Amazon, Google Play, Target, Walmart, iTunes, or PayPal gift cards
- Drop. Shop and redeem your points at places like Amazon or Netflix.
- Foap. If you’re constantly taking pictures on your smartphone, you might be able to see them to brands.
- Ibotta. A popular cashback app where you’ll get $20 just for using it.
Downsize and declutter
Since you aren’t leaving your home, you might as well go all Marie Kondo on what you no longer need. Sure. Some of the things you own may have to be trashed or donated. But, you can also cash in on your prized possessions.
You can list these items on well-known marketplaces like eBay, Craigslist, LetGo, or Facebook Marketplace. Or, you could turn to a specific site like:
- Declutter or Gazelle for your old electronics.
- Poshmark of thredUp if you have slightly worn clothing.
- Bookscouter for those books collecting dust.
You could also go old school and plan a garage sale. Just remember to have this on a popular date and time, do a little advertising and accept multiple forms of payments.
Rent out your unused items
Don’t want to part with your possessions? No worries. You can still make money by renting them out. Examples include:
- HyreCar or Turo for renting out your car instead of driving for Uber or Lyft.
- Spinlister, if you have a bike, you’re willing to rent out. You should also be able to list snowboards and surfboards.
- Style Lend if you have fashionable items in your closet.
- Airbnb if you don’t mind having people crash at your place.
- Fat Llama or Loanables for pretty much everything else you want to rent out.
Sell old gift cards
Do you have an unwanted or unused gift card? Don’t let it go to waste. Instead, sell them online through sites like CardCash. You’ll get up to 92 percent cashback or trade for more.
Make cash from your trash
Before you throw away or recycle your food packages, see if you can sell them on sites like eBay. Of course, this doesn’t mean pawning off your literal garbage. For example, people might want to purchase things like General Mills Boxtops for Education since they can be redeemed.
Also Read: 11 Side Work That Makes Extra Money For You