As of Q4 FY22, Invesco Mutual Fund Asset Management Limited, which has a presence in 42 cities, is the 17th-largest asset manager in India. It is a component of Invesco Limited, an independent US-based investment management firm with its corporate headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia. It operates on the ground in more than 20 nations. 120 different countries make up the organization’s clientele.
When it comes to the mutual fund industry in India, the company teamed up with Religare Securities. Religare Invesco Mutual Fund was rebranded to Invesco Mutual Fund in April 2016 after it had successfully acquired its partner’s shares. Assets under administration at Invesco Mutual Fund as of May 31, 2022, were worth Rs 40,292 crores.
- As of May 31, 2022, 78 mutual fund schemes are available for selection through Invesco Mutual Fund.
- 53 debt-oriented funds, 14 equity-oriented funds, 4 hybrid schemes, and 7 miscellaneous schemes make up the product portfolio of Invesco Asset Management Company (AMC).
- Three of the company’s largest funds include Invesco India Contra Fund, Invesco India Liquid Fund, and Invesco India Growth Opportunities Fund.
- It controls 1.04 percent of the AUM for the sector.
|Mutual Fund Name||Invesco Mutual Fund|
|Founded||Jul 24, 2006|
|Trustee Organisation||Invesco Trustee Company Pvt. Ltd.|
|MD and CEO||Saurabh Nanavati|
|Compliance Officer||Suresh Jakhotiya|
How to Invest in Invesco Mutual Fund schemes?
Investing in Invesco Mutual Fund is simple. You can invest in one of the following three ways.
- Through Invesco Mutual Funds’ official website
- Through a distributor
Are Invesco Mutual Fund schemes safe to invest in?
In the SEBI-regulated mutual fund management sector in India, Invesco Mutual Fund is a well-known brand. Return and capital safety cannot be guaranteed by the company. Always keep in mind that returns in the mutual fund sector are tied to the market. You can assess your options and select the fund that best meets your needs.
A short term in the financial sector is typically thought of as lasting up to three years. Debt funds are appropriate for this time horizon of investing. However, be cautious to align your investing time horizon with the fund’s average portfolio maturity. The best option for a few days’ worth of investing is overnight money. For investments lasting up to three months, liquid funds are ideal. Securities with an average maturity of six to twelve months must be held by low-duration funds. Instruments with a maturity between one and three years are held by short-duration funds.
Are Invesco Mutual Fund schemes Tax-Free?
Long-term or short-term capital gains taxes are applied on mutual fund investments. There are short-term and long-term capital gains taxes applied to your returns, depending on the length of your investment and the type of scheme (debt or equity) you used. You can better appreciate the tax ramifications of the returns received from Invesco mutual fund schemes by looking at the accompanying table.
|Mutual fund type||Holding period||Type of capital gains tax||Tax liability|
|Debt-oriented||Less than 36 months||Short term capital gains||As per the investor’s income tax slab rate|
|Equity-oriented||Less than 12 months||Short term capital gains||15%|
|Debt-oriented||Greater than 36 months||Long term capital gains||20% with indexation|
|Equity-oriented||Greater than 12 months||Long term capital gains||10% for amounts exceeding Rs. 1 lakh|
How can I cancel the ongoing SIP in an Invesco Mutual Fund scheme?
Visit the mutual fund’s official website or the online investing platform you used to set up the SIP mandate if you want to stop your continuing SIP with Invesco Mutual Fund. Enter your account information and choose the investment you want to cancel. To stop the SIP, adhere to the instructions. Additionally, you can stop the SIP by making a request in person at the AMC branch.
- On the Official app or website, click on the profile icon and select the SIPs/MySIP option.
- In this section, you will see all the ongoing SIPs.
- Click on any SIP to open a detailed view.
- On the top right corner, click the three dots, which will take you to the Modify SIP screen.
- You will see the “Cancel this SIP” option below.
- Once you click it, you will receive an OTP.
- On entering the correct OTP, SIP will be cancelled.
How can I increase the SIP amount in an Invesco mutual fund scheme?
This amount can be raised in two different ways. The first step is to start a new SIP with the extra money. Signing up for a top-up SIP feature is the second option. You can periodically increase the SIP amount by a fixed amount or percentage using the top-up facility.