TATA Capital EMI Card all of you are going to know how you can apply for, where is the service area of TATA Capital EMI Card, what documents are required to get TATA Capital EMI Card, to get TATA Capital EMI Card What is the fee, what is EMI Card, where can you use TATA Capital EMI Card, what is the time to return the limit which will be available from EMI Card, what are the benefits of TATA Capital EMI Card You are going to know all this today through this post, so let’s know.
Friends, if you people are also facing the problem of money and due to this, some of your work has remained incomplete, you have to buy some goods, but you have neither money nor your credit card of your people, then there is no need for you to worry. No, because you can take the help of EMI Card at such times, and I have come up with a brand new EMI Card for you people, launched by TATA Capital which is named Simply Shop EMI Card in today’s post. All of you are going to know how you can apply for
What is TATA Capital EMI Card?
Friends, let us know what the TATA Capital EMI Card is? Let me tell you all, and this is a one-of-a-kind card launched recently by TATA Capital named Simply Shop EMI Card. But, of course, you can use this limit anywhere. This is a kind of loan.
What are the benefits of the TATA Capital EMI Card?
- With the help of this, you can buy many things on No Cost EMI like mobile, laptop, washing machine, TV, etc.
- In this, you get a limit. You can use it whenever you want.
- Whatever goods you take, you can pay it in small installments.
- Once your EMI Card is approved, you do not have to submit documents again and again.
- If you fill its used limit ahead of time, you will not have to make any separate payment.
- If you pay its installment on time, your credit score increases.
- The limit you get within it, if you pay the installment on time, your limit can also increase.
- You can also take an Add On Card for any of your family members.
Who can take TATA Capital EMI Card?
- You must be a citizen of India.
- Your age must be at least 21 years and a maximum of 69 years.
- Your CIBIL score should be 750 or above.
- You must have a checkbook.
- You must have a source of earning every month.
- This card should be in your city.
What are the documents required to get TATA Capital EMI Card?
- ID Proof – You can give your PAN card, Passport, on Aadhar card.
- Address Proof – You can give your Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter Card, Passport, Driving License.
- Nach Mandate Form Sing.
What are the fees for the TATA Capital EMI Card?
- If you want to take TATA Capital EMI Card, you have to pay Rs.299 + Gst joining fee.
- The tax year fee for this EMI card is Rs.99 + gst, which you will have to pay every year.
- Apart from this, you may have to pay a late fee of Rs.149 + gst.
- If your ECH gets canceled, you will have to pay Rs.450 + gst.
Where can I use the TATA Capital EMI Card?
You can buy any item with your TATA Capital EMI Card at any TATA Capital partner store or from any online website; You can take laptops, mobile phones, washing machines, TVs, clothes, food items, and many more such items.
What is the loan repayment time of the TATA Capital EMI Card?
Friends, whenever you use TATA Capital EMI Card, you can choose the time to pay back its money. However, according to the amount of time you spend more, you also have to pay interest. Therefore, if you take any goods on No Cost EMI, you will not be interested.
Where can I get a TATA Capital EMI Card?
Friends, this must also be coming to your mind, in which city this is TATA Capital EMI Card. If you guys want to make TATA Capital EMI Card, then, first of all, you have to see this card in your city. Or not. Now to see it, you have to go to the website of TATA Capital, and in this, you have to choose the name of your city and choose the product you want to take, and after that, the store will come in front of you. you can go to that store
How to make a TATA Capital EMI Card?
- First of all, you have to go to any TATA Capital store near you.
- After this, you have to meet TATA Capital Executive.
- After this you have to choose whatever item you want to take.
- After this you have to hand over your documents.
- After this, you will be told whether you will get this card or not.
- After this, if you get this card, you can take the item you chose.
- After this, you will also get this card home in a few days.