SBI Gold Loan, friends, if you have gold ornaments, you can take a gold loan by pledging those gold ornaments very easily! SBI Bank gives you Gold Loan with very attractive offers! Yes, friends, you can take SBI Gold Loan very easily, and this bank will provide you with a loan at a very low-interest rate! To know all this, how to get SBI Loan. How much loan does SBI Loan give? What documents will be required to take SBI Loan. What should be the eligibility to take SBI Loan? How to apply for SBI Loan online
SBI Gold Loan
SBI Gold Loan is a very good loan bank. SBI Loan is provided at a very low-interest rate. And also gives a lot of time to repay the loan amount, so that you can repay the loan very easily! This is RBI and government bank so that you can take SBI Loan with full confidence! This bank does not do any fraud with you SBI Gold Loan is the only bank to provide Gold Loan on very less documents.
How much does SBI Gold Loan give?
Friends, if you are thinking of taking a gold loan from SBI, you should know this! How much loan amount does SBI give on taking a gold loan from a bank? And whether you give a loan according to the market value of your jewelery or not, you should take all this information in advance! Now let’s talk about how much SBI Loan gives. This SBI Loan provides you with a loan of a minimum of ₹ 20000 and a maximum of up to ₹ 5000000.
How much interest is charged on SBI Gold Loan?
Friends, before taking SBI Gold Loan, you should do this thorough investigation! How much interest does the bank from which you are taking the loan charge you? Let us talk about how much interest you will get for taking SBI Loan, and this SBI Loan will charge you an interest of up to 7.80% per annum.
For how much time SBI Gold Loan is available?
If you are thinking of taking a gold loan from SBI, you need to know this! How much time does SBI give Gold Loan, and how much time you will have to repay the Gold Loan! This SBI Gold Loan will give you at least 6 months and a maximum of 36 months to repay the gold loan. That much time is enough to repay any loan.
What is the processing fee on SBI Gold Loan?
Friends, on taking SBI Loan, you will get a 0.25% + GST (GST) processing fee according to your loan amount
What should be the purity of gold for the SBI Gold Loan?
To take SBI Loan, the purity of gold should be from 18 carats to 22 carats.
What is the loan amount that SBI Gold Loan gives per gram?
This SBI currently offers Gold Loan at the rate of ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621 per gram, depending on the value of gold.
The SBI Loan rate is ₹ 3,506 to ₹ 4,621 per gram (SBI Gold Loan) on 22-carat gold! Which is measured at a maximum 85% loan to value! And for the last month, the average gold price for 22 carats is ₹ 4,469
What are the documents required for availing SBI Gold Loan?
- ID Proof (PAN Card, Passport or Valid Driving License)
- Address Proof (Aadhaar Card, Domicile Certificate, Electricity Bill)
- 3 passport size photographs
- Income Proof/Salary Slip
- ITR return filed for last 2 years
- Bank statement for the last 3 months
- You must have a certificate of purity of gold to take SBI Gold Loan
What are the benefits of the SBI Gold Loan?
- The interest rate on taking SBI Gold Loan is very low.
- Processing is less on taking a gold loan from this bank.
- This bank gives you a loan of up to 75% of the market value of gold.
- And you do not have to pay any other charges for taking SBI Loan.
- By taking a gold loan from this bank, you can also deposit the loan amount through EMI.
- This bank gives you a loan with a very simple process.
- This bank also provides you with the facility of attractive offers on SBI Loan.
How to Apply Online for SBI Gold Loan?
- First of all, you go to the official website of SBI; after that, you open it.
- Now, you have to choose your loan type (SBI Gold Loan).
- After this process, you have to upload and submit your documents.
- Now, in the next step, you have to fill in your loan amount and submit after filling in how many grams of gold.
- After this, your gold loan form is reviewed, and your application and documents are verified.
- After this process, the bank officials will contact you! And if you are eligible for the loan, then SBI bank will give you a gold loan.
Also Read: How To Get PNB Gold Loan