Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan. friends, this bank easily gives you a personal loan amount. Now we will tell you how to take Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan. How much is the processing fee for taking a personal loan from Mahindra Bank? What are the benefits of taking a Mahindra Bank personal loan? Friends now go ahead without delay.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan
Kotak Mahindra Bank, one of the largest and best private banks in India, has a large network of about 2170 ATMs and 1370 bank branches in India. In 2018, Kotak Mahindra Bank was the second-largest private bank in India by market capitalization. This Kotak Mahindra Bank provides many banking services to its customers. Such as savings accounts, current accounts, Business loans, personal loans, credit cards, etc.
Along with this, Kotak Mahindra Bank also gives many types of loans, such as business loans, car loans, home loans, personal loans, etc. And to fulfill the dream of customers to own their dream home, Kotak Mahindra Bank Home Loan offers a home loan interest rate of 16.99%. Kotak Mahindra Bank offers various personal loan options as per the different requirements of its customers.
What is the Kotak Mahindra Bank personal loan amount?
Friends, let us tell you that Kotak Mahindra Bank is a private bank in India that gives personal loan amounts to needy people as per their requirements. But friends, if you are thinking of taking a personal loan from any bank or are applying, you need to keep this in mind. How much personal loan amount does the bank from which you are taking a personal loan because by knowing this, you know this before taking the loan. Whichever bank you are taking a loan from, that bank gives you the personal loan amount as per your requirement.
So now let’s talk about Kotak Mahindra Bank’s loan. From Kotak Mahindra Bank, you can easily get a personal loan amount of at least Rs 50000 and a maximum loan amount of up to Rs 2500000 lakh.
What is the interest rate for taking a Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan?
Friends, before taking a personal loan, we should take the information that the bank from which you are taking the personal loan, the bank charges you the interest on the personal loan amount. Because friends, by doing this investigation first, we know how much interest we will get. So, friends, let’s talk about how much interest rate you will get for taking Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan. On taking this Kotak Mahindra bank personal loan, you will get an interest rate of at least 10.50% and a maximum of 16.99% per annum.
How much time loan amount Kotak Mahindra Bank personal loan?
Friends, if you are taking a personal loan from any bank, you should keep this information that from whichever bank you are taking a personal loan, that bank gives you the time to repay the loan amount. How much time will you get to repay the loan amount by taking a personal loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank? You get at least 12 months and a maximum of 60 months, i.e., and you get 5 years to repay the loan amount by taking Kotak Mahindra bank personal loan | In this time, you can repay the loan amount and interest very easily
What is the processing fee for Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan?
A processing fee of 2.5% of the loan amount +GST will be applicable for taking a Personal loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank.
What are the documents required for Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan?
Document for salaried applicants –
- KYC Documents: For proof of identity and proof of residence, you will need your Aadhaar, PAN, Passport, Voter ID, and Driving License.
- Income proof – Salary slip of 3 months
- bank statement 6 months
- 2 passport size photographs
Documents for self-employed applicants –
- For proof of identity and proof of residence, you will need your Aadhaar, PAN, Passport, Voter ID, and Driving License.
- Business Registration
- Proof of residence or business ownership
What is the eligibility to avail of Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan
- First of all, the applicant must be a resident of India
- Applicant’s age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 58 years.
- CIBIL Score should not be less than 650
What are the benefits of Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan?
- Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan (Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan) gives easy personal loans up to Rs.2500000 as per requirement. So that you can fulfill your needs.
- The loan process of Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan is very simple. This bank gives you a personal loan on minimum documents.
- And you get up to 5 years to repay the Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan amount. The loan amount can be repaid very easily at this time.
- The interest rate of Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan is also very low.
- Personal loan is available within a few hours.
- Offers personal loans to both salaried and self-employed applicants
How to Apply Online for Mahindra Bank Personal Loan?
- To apply online friends, first of all, you have to go to the official website of Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- After visiting this website, you will see a loan option on the home page; click on it.
- After clicking here, you will see the personal loan option; click on it.
- After that, I have to register your mobile number, through which your loan application will be verified. Fill in the complete KYC information asked for in it properly.
- After this, a loan amount option will appear in front of you, in which you fill the loan amount according to your requirement.
- Now upload all your documents with the application and submit them.
- Now, your application goes into review, and the bank will verify your documents. If you comply with the terms and conditions of the bank and your documents are found to be correct. Your loan is then approved, and the information is communicated to you on your registered mobile number.
In this way, you can apply Kotak Mahindra bank personal loan online
How to Apply Offline for Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan?
- Friends, if you want to take Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan and apply offline, you first have to go to your nearest Mahindra Bank branch.
- After that, you have to take complete information about a personal loan from a bank manager or any bank employee.
- Then, you have to take the application form from the bank and fill it out properly. Keep in mind that there should be no mistake anywhere. If you make any mistake in the form, your application form can be rejected.
- After filling out the application form properly, attach all your documents with it. And do not forget to paste your photo. After that, you have to submit your application form to the bank.
- Now, one will verify all your documents, and you are strictly following the terms and conditions of the bank. If your documents are found in the literature, your loan is approved, and its information is given on your mobile number.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan Customer Care
- 1860 266 2666
Also Read: How To Get a Bank Of India Personal Loan