LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL Home Loan, LIC Housing Finance Home Loan) is one of India’s largest home loan companies. The head office of LIC is registered in Mumbai. LIC HFL acts as a subsidiary of LIC. This company gives excellent loan facilities to its customers. LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL Home Loan) starts from 6.66%. And gives loan amounts from 100000 to 15000000 rupees.
What is LIC HFL Housing Finance?
LIC provides home loans to its customers with meager and attractive interest rates. LIC HFL is a subsidiary of LIC. With LIC HFL, which provides home loans, you can easily take a home loan to build your dream home, renovate your home, or buy a plot to build your home. And LIC HFL provides your home loan (LIC HFL Home Loan) as per your requirement. So you can build your dream home very quickly, LIC Home Loan also gives a lot of time to repay the amount. Due to this, you can quickly repay the loan amount.
How much does LIC HFL Home Loan amount?
Friends, if you are thinking of taking a home loan from any finance company or institution, you should know the information about who you are taking a home loan from or taking a home loan. Are applying. So how much loan amount does he give you? This information is essential for you whether the bank from which you are taking a home loan gives you the loan amount as per your requirement to build your house or not. |
Now let’s talk about how much loan amount is available on taking LIC HFL Home Loan. By taking LIC HFL Home Loan, you can quickly get a loan amount up to a minimum of ₹ 100000 and a maximum of ₹ 150000000.
How much interest is charged on taking LIC Home Loan?
If you are taking a home loan from any bank or finance company, you need to be aware of this. How much interest does the bank or finance company from which you are taking the loan charge you on the loan amount? Because friends, you need to know this information before taking a loan. The bank or company from which you have taken the loan (LIC HFL Home Loan) will charge you how much interest so that you can deposit it very quickly. So now, let’s talk about how much interest LIC Home Loan will charge you. On taking a home loan from LIC, the interest rate starts at 6.66% per annum.
How much time is available to repay the loan amount by taking LIC HFL Home Loan?
How much time will you get by taking LIC Home Loan? By taking the LIC HFL Home Loan loan, you get 30 years to repay the loan amount. At this time, you can quickly deposit the loan amount.
What is the processing fee for availing of the LIC HFL Home Loan?
Friends, if you are taking a home loan from any bank or finance institution, the loan processing fee is levied. Similarly, a loan processing fee will be levied on taking LIC Home Loan. The processing fee of 0.25% to 0.50% is levied on taking a home loan from LICHFL.
What are the documents required for availing of the LIC HFL Home Loan?
- Filled L IC HFL Home Loan Application Form
- KYC Documents – Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Voter ID, Driving License for Identity Proof and Residence Proof
- For proof of income
- 3 months salary slip
- 6 months bank statement
- Latest Form-16
- income tax return
- Property related documents
What is the eligibility to avail of LIC HFL Home Loan?
- Must be a resident of India.
- Age should be at least 21 years and 68 years.
- The applicant’s credit score should be more than 600.
- The applicant should have some source of income.
How to Apply Online for Home Loan from LIC HFL?
- To take LIC HFL Home Loan (home loan from LIC HFL), you have to go to your Google page and open the official website of LIC Housing Finance Home Loan.
- After that, you will see an option of home loan on the home page; click on it.
- Now you have to register your mobile number.
- You have to give your complete information in that application form.
- Later, the application form has to be submitted.
- LIC HFL will verify your application form. If all your documents are genuine, then your home loan is approved.
- After this, you get the information about the approval of the home loan (LIC Home Loan) on your registered mobile number.
- The loan amount is directly transferred to your bank account.
How to Apply Online for Home Loan from LIC HFL?
- Friends, if you want to apply offline to take a home loan from LIC, then first you go to your nearest LIC HFL office
- And get complete information related to a home loan.
- After this, take an application form.
- Now, you have to fill out that application form appropriately, which is the details in your documents. The exact details have to be filled in in that application form.
- After this, all your documents must be attached with the LIC application form.
- Now check the application form thoroughly, whether you have made a mistake in filling application form.
- After that, submit the application form.
- After submitting the application form, your documents will be verified by LIC HFL. If all your documents are genuine, then your home loan is approved.
- After the home loan is approved, the loan amount is directly transferred to your account.
lic hfl home loan customer care number
Also Read: How To Get Bajaj Finance Business Loan