MarketStock Market

Axis Mutual Fund Things You Need To Know Before Investing

Hello friends today we will talking about Axis Mutual Fund Investment. After obtaining a registration number from SEBI, the Securities and Exchange Board of India, Axis Bank Mutual Fund was launched in October 2009. The asset management company is 75% owned by Axis Bank, with the remaining 25% owned by Schroder Singapore. Axis Mutual Fund is sponsored by Axis Bank Limited, and its trustee is Axis Mutual Fund Trustee Limited.

Key Information of Axis Mutual Fund

As of September 2020, Axis Bank Mutual Fund had enormous assets under management (AUM) totaling Rs 1,56,255 crore.

How can you invest in Axis Mutual Fund?

  • Step 1: If you want to invest in mutual funds, you must sign up for a cleartax invest account.
  • Step 2: From the selection of mutual fund houses, you can choose Axis Mutual Fund.
  • Step 3: After selecting the mutual fund scheme in which you want to invest, click “Invest now.”
  • Step 4: You can select the mutual fund scheme you want to invest in, the amount you want to invest, and the manner as a one-time or monthly SIP.
  • Step 5: After that, you enter the necessary information, like your name, address, email address, and phone number.

Process and documents to invest in Axis Mutual Fund

Before making a mutual fund investment, you must complete your KYC (Know Your Customer) process. You must register for an account on the KRA’s (KYC Registration Agency) website. The registration form will then be filled out with crucial information such your name, email address, mobile number, and so forth.

At the KRA, you must submit an identification evidence, such as a self-attested PAN Card, and an address proof, such as a passport, ration card, voter ID, or driver’s licence, along with two passport-size photos. During IPV, display the original documents.

Also Read: HDFC Mutual Fund Things You Need To Know Before Investing

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

Riya Kapoor

Riya Kapoor writes about lifestyle, entertainment, news and gadgets. She has been in this industry for almost 4 years now. She is a graduate from Delhi University with English Hons and had deep connection with writing since her childhood.

Related Articles

Back to top button