You will know in detail about icici Bank home loan. How to get ICICI bank home loan, icici home loan interest rate, icici home loan documents, icici home loan process step by step, icici loan processing fee.
ICICI Bank Home Loan
Friends, if you want to build your dream home and are short of money, you can build your own house by taking ICICI Bank Home Loan. Friends, ICICI Bank, offers home loan amounts to its customers at an interest rate of 6.75% for 30 years at a processing fee of 0.50% + GST. Moreover, in-home loans, ICICI bank provides many facilities so that home loans can be straightforwardly taken from ICICI Bank.
How much do I get ICICI Bank home loan amount?
Before taking a home loan from any bank or finance company, it is essential and essential for you to have this information. From whichever bank you are taking a home loan, whether the bank gives you the loan amount as per your requirement or not. Because friends, if you are already taking a home loan, it is better than before taking a home loan, we should know in advance how much home loan we are going to get. So friends, now let’s talk about how much loan amount is available for taking an ICICI Bank home loan. Friends, based on your eligibility, ICICI Home Loan gives you the home loan amount as per the requirement, in which the home loan amount can be up to Rs.5000000.
What is the interest rate for taking an ICICI Bank home loan?
Friends, before taking a loan, it is also essential for us to be aware of the bank from which we are taking a home loan. How much interest does that bank charge you on a home loan? Because friends have to deposit interest along with the loan amount. So friends, now let’s talk about how much interest is charged on taking a home loan from ICICI. You will get 6.75% annual interest on taking ICICI Bank Home Loan.
How much time is available to repay the ICICI Bank Home Loan?
It is essential to know how much time the bank from where you are taking the loan gives you to repay the home loan amount. So friends, now it comes to how much time is available for loan amount by taking a home loan from ICICI. By taking a home loan from ICICI, you get up to 30 years to repay the home loan amount. So this much time is enough to repay the home loan amount. And in such a time, you can quickly deposit the home loan amount with interest only.
What is the processing fee for taking an ICICI Bank home loan?
If you are taking a loan from any bank, you have to incur a processing fee. In the same way, if you take a home loan from ICICI, you will get a processing fee. So now let’s talk about how much will be the processing fee for taking a home loan from ICICI bank. Friends, on a home loan from bank ICICI, you will get 0.50% + GST on the loan amount.
What are the documents required to avail of ICICI Bank Home Loan?
- Identity Proof:- Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card
- Address Proof:- Ration Card, Bank Account Details, Passport, Driving License, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate:- Bank Account Details, Salary Salary Slip
- Certificate of ownership of land or property or registry
What is the eligibility to avail of ICICI Bank Home Loan?
- Applicant’s age must be from 21 years to 60 years.
- Must be a permanent resident.
- Must have some source of income
- The income of the applicant should be 20000 every month
- The applicant’s CIBIL score for ICICI home loan should not be less than 700.
What are the benefits of taking an ICICI bank home loan?
- By taking a home loan from ICICI, you get the loan amount quickly.
- Loan processing fee is less when taking ICICI home loan.
- Up to 30 years are also available to repay the loan amount
- You also get a lower interest rate on taking a home loan from this ICICI bank.
- You get a home loan from ICICI with very few documents.
How to apply online for a ICICI Bank home loan?
- Friends, first of all, open the official website of ICICI Bank.
- After this you have to register your mobile number.
- Now, you will see the loan option on the home page. Click on it. And then to open the home loan in it.
- After this, an application form will open in front of you, which must be appropriately filled.
- After filling out the application form correctly, you have to upload all your documents.
- After processing all this, the last one is to submit the application form by clicking on the submit option.
- Now, your icici home loan application form goes into review. First, the bank verifies your documents. Then, you will also get a call from the bank, through which Verify will be done.
- You comply with all the terms and conditions, and your documents are verified, then your home loan amount is approved, and your home loan amount is transferred to the bank account.
How to apply for an ICICI Bank home loan offline?
- Friends, to take an icici home loan, you have to go to your nearest ICICI branch.
- After this, complete information about home loans has to be taken from the bank manager of icici.
- After that, if you want to take a home loan, you have to take a home loan application form from the bank. and fill it well.
- Keep in mind that the application form must be appropriately filled out.
- After making the application form correctly, all your documents have to be attached to this form.
- Now, you have to submit that application form to the bank.
- After this, your documents will be verified by icici bank. If all your documents are genuine, then your home loan gets approved.
- You will be informed about the loan approval through a message on your registered mobile number.
- After that, your home loan amount will be transferred to the bank account.
What is ICICI Home Loan Customer Care Number?
1800 267 4455
Also Read: How To Get Canara Bank Home Loan