Table of Contents
HDFC Bank Personal Loan Friends, if you need money and are thinking of taking a personal loan, you will know about HDFC Bank Personal Loan through this post. We will tell you through this post, “How to get HDFC Personal Loan. If you want to apply for HDFC Personal Loan, you will know through this article how to apply for HDFC Personal, HDFC bank Personal Loan Documents, Interest Rate, Eligibility.
HDFC Bank Personal Loan
Friends, Personal Loan comes in the category of unsecured loan. Many banks give a personal loans to needy people. Similarly, HDFC Bank also provides personal loans to its customers. HDFC bank gives personal to the applicants only, and in just 10 seconds, you may have a strange feeling to hear that it provides a loan in just 10 seconds. Yes, HDFC Bank can give loans to its customers at attractive offers in such a short time. HDFC Personal Loan depends on the CIBIL score of the customer. The higher the CIBIL score of the applicant, the higher the loan amount HDFC gives to its customer. ,
If you are not already a customer of HDFC, you can easily get an INSTANT PERSONAL LOAN (Instant Personal Loan) from HDFC in less than 4 hours. Let us tell you that the interest rate of HDFC Personal Loan keeps on changing all the time; if you take HDFC Personal Loan, you can get the benefit of many types of benefits. Before taking a personal loan from this bank, you do not need to mortgage anything. Before taking an HDFC personal loan, the applicant should check how much loan amount you will have to pay when paying back the loan. But you can use the personal loan amount taken from HDFC Bank anywhere, and you get this facility from HDFC bank.
What is HDFC Bank Personal Loan
Friends, many people do not know what a personal loan is, so we will also give you information about it through this article, according to your need, from a bank or any finance company, which loan for any of your work. The same is taken as a personal loan. You can use the loan amount taken under a personal loan anywhere, such as for a wedding, education, repair of the house, travel, etc. You can use the HDFC Personal Loan amount.
If you want to take HDFC Personal Loan, you can apply for it online and offline by visiting your nearest HDFC Bank branch or the official website. You can also easily apply for HDFC Bank Personal Loan by going to Loan Assist online. You get a Personal Loan from HDFC Bank with very less documents and great offers. And for this, the applicant’s CIBIL score should be more than 750
• For information, let us tell you that the HDFC personal loan EMI is 2149 lakhs.
HDFC Personal Loan will be available in just 10 seconds
Friends, there are many types of personal loans. Similarly, HDFC also gives personal loans to its customers according to their needs. And HDFC Personal Loan gives its existing customer just and in just 10 seconds. But for those who are not existing customers of HDFC, a personal loan is given in less than 4 hours to give personal very few documents are required to take HDFC Bank personal loan. With which you can easily apply for HDFC Personal Loan
HDFC Bank Personal Loan Amount
Friends, before taking a loan from any bank or finance company, you should know the terms and conditions of that bank completely and know how much loan amount the bank from which you are taking a personal loan gives you. So now let’s talk about how much loan amount is available for taking HDFC personal loan. By taking HDFC Personal Loan, you can easily get a loan amount of at least Rs 50000 and a maximum up to Rs 40 lakh.
What is the HDFC Bank personal loan interest rate?
You have learned that you have to know completely about HDFC Personal Loan in Hindi through this post. Now you will know about HDFC Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate, which keeps on changing from time to time. Before taking a loan from any bank, you need to know about its interest rate so that later when you pay the loan amount, you do not face any problems. Currently HDFC interest rate is 10.75% to 21.50% p.a. HDFC overdue EMI rate is 2% per month
How much time is available to repay HDFC’s loan amount?
Before taking a loan from any bank, you should take complete information about it, its terms and conditions, and how much time that bank gives you to pay the loan amount. Just as we told you about HDFC Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate, in the same way, now you will know how much time is available to repay the HDFC loan. You get a minimum of 12 months to repay the HDFC personal loan amount and a maximum of 60 months to repay the loan amount.
At this time, you can easily repay the loan amount, the process of paying HDFC Bank personal loan is very easy, and you can choose the period for which you need the loan. You can repay the loan amount on HDFC loan EMI of Rs 2149 per month. You can choose the loan repayment tenure according to you to easily repay the loan amount from EMI. EMI calculation depends on your loan amount, tenure, and interest rate
HDFC Bank Personal Loan Payment Mode
As you have already known that you can pay HDFC Personal Loan EMI in monthly instalments very easily. And you can pay HDF Bank Personal Loan in very few steps:
HDFC Bank personal loan tax exemption:- Friends, HDFC Bank also gives a lot of tax exemptions to the applicants, but this exemption is available only on certain factors. For example, if you use HDFC Personal Loan amount to buy a house, get repairs, build a new house or get any higher education, you get a lot of tax exemption on interest.
HDFC Bank Personal Loan Benefits
You get many types of benefits by taking HDFC Bank Personal Loan, in which you are also given the benefit of insurance by taking HDFC Personal Loan. The following are the insurance benefits given on taking HDFC Bank Personal Loan:
Accident cover insurance:- Accident cover insurance up to ₹ 800000 is given by HDFC Bank to its applicants at a very low premium, and you can easily get the benefit of illness cover up to ₹ 100000.
Personal Loan Security:- Friends, if you take HDFC Personal Loan, then security insurance of up to ₹ 800000 is given by HDFC. And ₹ 100000, and insurance is given for accidents or disability. HDFC Ergo GIC Ltd offers this policy.
HDFC Bank Personal Loan Features
- Applicants HDFC Personal Loan can take a personal loan to get higher education for any other medical expenses to help the team build a house for marriage.
- You do not need to pledge anything to avail of HDFC Personal Loan.
- You do not have to deposit any security of the same type to take this personal loan from HDFC Bank.
- How you can take a loan from HDFC Bank with a minimum of ₹ 50000 and a maximum up to ₹ 400000
- HDFC Bank gives a personal loan to its Valdara village in 10 seconds, and if there is an external applicant, it gives a personal loan in less than 4 hours.
- You can also apply online to take a personal loan from this HDFC Bank or reply offline by visiting your nearest bank branch.
- A minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 5 years is easily available to repay the personal loan amount.
- This bank also gives the benefit of insurance to its customers.
- In this, the EMI per month to pay the loan amount is Rs 2149 per lakh.
- Applicants in the age group of 21 years to 60 years can apply for HDFC Personal Loan.
- The personal loan interest rate ranges from 17.75% to 21.50% p.a.
- You incur a processing fee of 2.50% of the loan amount.
HDFC Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
- The applicant must have some source of income every month.
- Applicant age should be 21 years and 60 years for HDFC personal loan.
- The applicant’s monthly income for the HDFC Bank personal loan should be ₹ 25000.
- Applicant must have a good CIBIL score so that you can apply for HDFC Personal Loan.
- The applicant should have worked in any place continuously for 2 years or should have been working continuously for 1 year.
HDFC Bank Personal Loan Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- income certificate
- Passport size photo
- residence certificate
- Address proof
- Pan Card
HDFC Bank Personal Loan status Tracking
- To track HDFC Bank’s loan status, you must first visit the official website of HDFC.
- On this website, you will see a status tracking option; click on it.
- Now, the application form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you fill in your application number, new mobile number, etc.
- Now click on submit, and you can check the status of your application.
How to log in HDFC Personal Loan page?
- To log in to HDFC Personal Loan, you have to first go to the official website of HDFC.
- After that, a logging option will appear in front of you on the home page; click on it.
- Now, you can log in by entering your User ID and Password.
- After this, you can track your loan by entering your loan details
HDFC Personal Loan processing fee
If you take a personal loan from hdfc, you have to pay a processing fee of up to 2.5% of the loan amount, up to a maximum of ₹ 25,000 for salaried applicants.
How to Apply for HDFC Personal Loan Online?
- Friends, first of all, you have to go to Google and open the official website of HDFC Bank only.
- To register your mobile number
- Now, you will get the option of Loans on the home page, click on it, and then open the personal loan.
- After this, the application form will open before you, which has to be filled out properly.
- After filling out the application form properly, you have to Upload your documents.
- After processing all this, the last one is to submit the application form by clicking on the submit option.
- If you comply with all the terms and conditions of the bank and the documents are verified, then the personal loan amount is approved, and your loan amount is transferred to the bank account
How to Apply for HDFC Personal Loan Offline?
- Friends, to apply for HDFC Personal Loan, first you have to go to the nearest HDFC Bank branch.
- Complete information about the loan has to be taken from the bank manager.
- Take the application form from the bank and fill it out thoroughly.
- After making the application form properly, attach all your documents with this form.
- The application form has to be submitted to the bank.
- Now, your documents will be verified by the bank, and if all your documents are found to be true, then a personal loan is approved.
- You will be informed about the loan approval through a message on the registered mobile number.
- After that, the loan amount will be transferred to the bank account
hdfc bank personal loan customer care number
- 1860 267 6161
Also Read: How To Get a Bank Of India Personal Loan