Tim David And His Family
Tim David was born in Singapore on 16 March 1996. His father, Rod David, is also an Ex-Singapore international and represented the country in the 1997 ICC World Cup qualifier, a tournament won by Bangladesh.
The family moved to Singapore from Australia in the 1990s, where his father worked as an engineer. They moved back to Australia when he was two years old in the 1997 Asian financial crisis, and he grew up in Perth.
Age, Physical Appearance, and Height
Tim David was born on 16 March 1996, and according to the calculation, her current age is 26 years.
Let’s Talk about his Height, Weight & Physical Status as the main things for the Cricket Industry. Fans also attract the Height, Weight & Physical Status of Tim David is 195 cm and 1.95 m and feet inches- 6′ 5″. His weight is in kilograms- 79 kg. Weight.
Tim David has a Waist Size of 32 Inches and a chest of 42 Inches, And biceps of 15 Inches. he has Black color hair and Black color eyes. Besides this, he is wearing shoe size 11.
David Has Completed his Study at Scotch College.
He is Married. Tim David is married to Stephanie Kershaw. She is a field hockey player who represents the Australian field hockey team.
Though Tim David appeared less frequent for the national team, he is a busy player in T20 league matches. Tim David featured most in every nation’s domestic cricket league matches. Have a look at this player’s career journey below:
- In July 2019, David was added to a training squad for the Singapore cricket team ahead of the Regional Finals of the 2018–19 ICC T20 World Cup Asia Qualifier tournament.
- Later the same month, he was named in Singapore’s Twenty20 International (T20I) squad for the tournament’s Regional Finals.
- He made his T20I debut for Singapore against Qatar on 22 July 2019.
- In September 2019, David was named to Singapore’s squad for the 2019 Malaysia Cricket World Cup Challenge League A tournament.
- He made his List A debut for Singapore, against Qatar, in the Cricket World Cup Challenge League A tournament on 17 September 2019.
- He was the leading run-scorer in the tournament, with 369 runs in five matches.
- In October 2019, he was named to Singapore’s squad for the 2019 ICC T20 World Cup Qualifier tournament in the United Arab Emirates.
- The International Cricket Council (ICC) named him the player to watch in Singapore’s squad ahead of the tournament.
Tim David has also played domestic cricket for Australian, English, and Pakistani teams. In IPL 2021, RCB roped Tim David for the UAE leg of the cash-rich tournament.
Big Bash League
- David made his Twenty20 debut for Perth Scorchers in the 2017–18 Big Bash League season 1 January 2018.
- For the 2020–21 Big Bash League season, David was signed by the Hobart Hurricanes.
- In the tournament’s opening fixture, he scored 58 runs, with Hobart beating the Sydney Sixers by 16 runs and David being named the player of the match.
Pakistan Super League
- In May 2021, David was signed by the Lahore Qalandars as a replacement for Joe Burns in the PSL Mini Replacement Draft for the remainder of the postponed 2021 Pakistan Super League.
England Domestic Leagues
- In July 2021, David played in the Hoofdklasse tournament in the Netherlands.
- After playing in the Dutch league, David signed with Surrey County Cricket Club to play in Surrey’s final two matches in the 2021 T20 Blast in England.
- The following month, he played in the 2021 Royal London One-Day Cup and scored his first century in List A cricket with an unbeaten 140 against Warwickshire.
- In the quarter-finals of the tournament, David scored 102 runs as Surrey beat Gloucestershire by five wickets to advance to the competition’s semi-finals.
- In the final for the 2021 season of The Hundred, he scored 15 off 6 balls and then came up with a catch and later a crucial runout of Liam Livingstone, that each played a significant role in his team winning.
Tim David IPL
- Royal Challengers Bangalore signed Tim David in IPL for the second phase of 2021 in the UAE. He just got one change against CSK, where he scored 1 run of 3 balls.
- · Mumbai Indians roped Tim David in IPL 2022 Mega Auction for INR 8.25 crores.
- Tim David was included in the MI’s first league match of the season against Delhi Capitals, where he scored 12 runs off 8 deliveries.
Tim David has a net worth of $2.6 million in 2022. His income from the Singapore Cricket Board and other domestic tournaments he plays worldwide contribute to his net worth.
Apart from his salary from the board, David makes the majority of his income earns playing T20 cricket for various franchises around the globe. He has represented Peth Scorchers and the Hobart Hurricanes in the Big Bash League, Royal Challengers Bangalore in the IPL, Multan Sultans in the Pakistan Super League, St Lucia Kings in the Caribbean Premier League, and many more.
Lesser Known Facts
- He has dual Nationality in Australia and Singapore.
- Stephanie Kershaw – Tim David’s girlfriend is a field hockey player representing the Australian field hockey team.
- David’s father, Rod David, is also an Ex-Singapore international and represented the country in the 1997 ICC World Cup qualifier.
- Tim David has No duck in his career (14 matches).
- Holds the 1st position in the most catches by a player in a T20I – 4 catches.
- 408 – Tim David’s most runs in a calendar year.
- 92* – David’s most runs in an inning by batting position.
- 281 – Tim David scored 281 runs on a single ground.
- 158.52 – Tim David’s highest strike rate in his career.
- Tim David hit seven 6’s in an inning which is his highest number of sixes. · He becomes the 17th youngest T20I captain.