Kim Kardashian Biography – Age, Education, Personal Life, Career, Net Worth, Assets, and Awards
Kim Kardashian and Her Family
Today, we are talking about the International Crush, the Super-Hot Sexy, and Gorgeous Kim Kardashian, Her Full Name is Kimberly Noel Kardashian. She was born on October 21, 1980, in Los Angeles, California, United State. Her Mother’s Name is Kris., and Her Father’s Name is Robert Kardashian. Kim was the second of four children; Kourtney was her elder sister, and Khloé and Robert were younger siblings.
Kim Kardashian is an American television personality and entrepreneur who garnered international fame for her personal life, much of which was chronicled on the popular reality series Keeping Up with the Kardashians (2007–2021)
Kim Kardashian’s Age, Physical Appearance, and Height
She is born on October 21, 1980, in Los Angeles, California, United State and according to the calculation, her current age is 42 years.
Let’s Talk about her Height, Weight & Physical Status as the main things for the Film Industry. She is one of the hottest and most sexy ladies in the world, her figure measurements are 34-26-40 inches approximately. She is 5 feet and 7 inches in height and her body weight is around 65 Kg.
She has beautiful dark brown color mesmerizing eyes and has long, beautiful, and shiny brown color hair.
Kim Kardashian Education
Let’s talk about her Education, Kardashian attended Marymount High School, a Roman Catholic all-girls school in Los Angeles. In 1994, her father represented football player O. J. Simpson during his murder trial. Simpson is Kardashian’s godfather. Kardashian’s father died in 2003 of cancer. In her 20s, she was the close friend and stylist of socialite Paris Hilton, through whom Kardashian first garnered media attention. Kardashian appeared as a guest on various episodes of Hilton’s reality television series The Simple Life between 2003 and 2006.
Kim Kardashian Personal life
Kim Kardashian is a Christian and has described herself as “really religious. In 2000, 19-year-old Kardashian Marriage with music producer Damon Thomas. After 3 years of Marriage Life, she filed a divorce in the year 2003 and blamed her husband for physical and emotional abuse.
In 2010, Kim Kardashian got married to Kris Humphries who is a popular NBA player. The couple got married on 20 August 2010 and in just 72 days of marriage, the couple announced their separation and filed a divorce on 31 October 2010
Again in October 2013, Kim Kardashian’s married Kanye West who is a popular rapper, producer, and fashion designer by profession. The couple got engaged on 21 October 2013 and got married on 24 May 2014.
Kim Kardashian has four children, her daughter’s names are North Kardashian and Chicago Kardashian and her son’s names are Saint Kardashian and Psalm Kardashian.
Also Read: Emma Stone Biography – Age, Education, Personal Life, Career, Net Worth, Assets and Awards
Kim Kardashian Career
Kim Kardashian started her career as a friend and stylist of the popular model, actress, singer, and businesswoman and made several guest appearances in the television series The Simple Life between 2003 and 2006 is one of the most famous TV Serial of that time.
Kardashian started her career as a businesswoman along with her two sisters and opened a popular boutique shop named D-A-S-H in Calabasas, California. After that in the year 2007, a sex tape was leaked made by Kim and Ray J in 2002. Even Kim filed a suit against Vivid Entertainment for distributing the sex tape as a film titled Kim Kardashian, Superstar.
Later in 2007, she made her appearance in the popular television series titled Keeping Up with the Kardashians along with her mother, half-sisters, and step-sisters. In the year 2008, Kim made her filming debut with her appearance in the feature film titled Disaster Movie and later participated in the TV reality show titled Dancing with the Star in season seven.
In 2009, she made a cameo appearance in the TV series How I Met Your Mother and also released a workout DVD series with her production company named Kimsaprincess productions. She also worked as a guest host in WrestleMania XXIV and America’s Next Top Model.
In 2010, Kim Kardashian has received several endorsements deal and has been featured in the film titled Deep in the Valley. She also launched several clothing brands and fragrances along with her sisters and also made a guest appearance in the episodic series titled 90210 along with them.
In the same year, she also introduces herself as a producer with the television reality show The Spin Crowd. She has also been featured in the 10th season of the TV show The Apprentice and in the music video titled Jam Turn It Up. In the year 2011, she has released a novel titled Dollhouse along with her sisters. She has released several fragrances like Gold, True Reflection, Glam, and others.
In 2013, Kim Kardashian made her appearance in the romantic drama film titled Temptation Confessions of a Marriage Counsellor. Next year she has been featured on the cover pages of popular magazines and also started gaining popularity over social media through her hot and glamorous pictures. In the year 2014, Kim has launched a mobile game for both android and iPhone users titled Kim Kardashian Hollywood.
- Kim Kardashian, Superstar (2007)
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians (2007–2021)
- Disaster Movie (2008)
- Kourtney and Kim Take Miami (2009–2013)
- Kourtney and Kim Take New York (2011–2012)
- Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor (2013)
- PAW Patrol: The Movie (2021)
- The Kardashians (2022)
Kim Kardashian’s Net Worth
First of all, One thing is to keep in your mind, “Acting is the main profession of Kim Kardashian and Most of her income comes through this profession”. According to various sources, Kim Kardashian’s Estimated Net Worth as of 2022, Kim Kardashian’s net worth is $1.4 Billion. She mainly earns through brand endorsements, sponsorships, and TV commercials. She also earns through her different social media handles, filming, and television projects.
Read more: Kirsten Dunst Biography – Age, Education, Personal Life, Career, Net Worth, Assets and Car Collection
What Contributed to The Net Worth Of Kim Kardashian?
- Over the 125 million followers, Kim has earned hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars from Instagram. Kim Kardashian’s Instagram account (@kimkardashian)
- Her marriage to NBA player Kris Humphries lasted only 72 days in 2011. Only off the endorsements and TV rights for this wedding, Kardashian makes $18 million.
- In July 2018, Forbes estimated that Kardashian’s KKW Beauty company generated $100 million in revenue. Manufacturing and packaging are outsourced, and marketing is free. It means there are no overhead costs. To sell her products, she posts them on social media.
- Kim Kardashian: Hollywood has generated more than $60 million in sales thanks to its mobile game. Among the revenues generated by the mobile game app, she keeps 28%.
- According to the U.K.’s Mirror, Kim K earns roughly $15 million from Keeping Up with The Kardashians. The show reportedly pays her $5 million every time her husband, Kanye West, appears.
Kim Kardashian Assets
- Earlier this year (2022), Kim bought a $4.8 million property in Beverly Hills with her husband, Kris Humphries. It’s a five-bedroom Tuscan-style villa spread across four acres of some of the world’s most expensive real estate.
- Kim’s salary on her reality program went from $15,000 to $500,000 in just a few short years.
- Kim and Kris Humphries slept in the Presidential Suite at the Ganesvoort Hotel during the filming of “Kourtney and Kim Take New York.” The suite has a nightly rate of $7000.
- There were 65-carat diamond headpieces for $2.5 million, a $2 million 20.5 carat diamond engagement ring, and 28-carat diamond earrings worth $5.5 million at Kim’s wedding. On the big day, she wore a total of almost $10 million in jewelry. In addition, she spent $150,000 on hair and makeup.
- This year she made $28 million, an increase of 8%.
Kim Kardashian Cars Collection.
- Kim Kardashian has five Maybach – worth a total of US$1 million
- Lamborghini Urus worth US$600,000
- Rolls-Royce Ghost for US$400,000
- Land Rover Range Rover SVAutobiography
Kim Kardashian Awards Lists
|Teen Choice Awards||Nominee||2008|
|Teen Choice Awards||Nominee||2009|
|Teen Choice Awards||Winner||2010|
|Teen Choice Awards||Winner||2011|
|Teen Choice Awards||Winner||2012|
|Teen Choice Awards||Winner||2013|
|Teen Choice Awards||Nominee||2014|
|People’s Choice Awards, USA||Winner||2012|
|People’s Choice Awards, USA||Nominee||2017|
|People’s Choice Awards, USA||Nominee||2020|
|MTV Movie + TV Awards||Winner||2021|
How did Kardashian get famous?
Some members of the family have assets worth over $1 billion thanks to various businesses. The Kardashian family as a whole shot to fame in 2007 when they shared the screen on the wildly successful reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians thanks to Kim Kardashian’s early 2000s superstar status.
Who is Kylie Jenner’s husband?
What is Kim Kardashian real age?
Also Read: Jennifer Lawrence Biography – Age, Education, Personal Life, Career, Net Worth, Assets and Awards Kim Kardashian Twiites