Table of Contents
Which documents will be required to take a UCO bank Gold Loan? How much will the UCO bank gold loan interest rate be! How much loan does uco bank give against the gold loan? And how to apply for UCO Bank Gold Loan How much is the processing fee for taking UCO Bank Gold Loan! If you know all this information through this post, let’s read the post thoroughly!
What is United Central Bank (UCO)?
United Central Bank (UCO) is one of India’s largest public sector banks. UCO Bank was established by Ghanshyam Das Birla on 6 July 1943. This UCO Bank has been ranked 1860 out of 2000 in Forbes Global! Friends uco has more than 4000 service units! And there are 49 field offices all over India. UCO bank gold loan gives you the loan amount in a straightforward process by this bank. This uco bank gold loan gives loans at a lower interest rate than other banks. This Uco gold loan also provides a very high loan amount!
How much does Uco bank give gold loans?
Friends, if you are thinking of taking a UCO bank gold loan, then, first of all, you should know this! That’s how much loan amount you will get by taking a gold loan from UCO bank! So let’s talk, now you can get 1 crore rupees very quickly by taking UCO Bank Gold Loan!
What is the interest rate for taking a gold loan from UCO Bank?
Friends, if you are thinking of taking a gold loan from UCO Bank, you need to know this! What percentage of interest rate will I charge you from the bank you are taking the loan from! Now let’s talk about how much interest you will get for taking a UCO bank gold loan! If you take a gold loan from this bank, you will have to pay an interest rate of 7% per annum.
After taking the Uco bank gold loan amount will have to be repaid?
If you want to take a UCO bank gold loan, you need to know this first! How much time does it give you to repay this gold loan! How much time will you get to repay the loan amount if you take a gold loan from UCO Bank! By taking a gold loan from this bank, you will get 36 months to deposit the gold loan amount back!
How much loan does Uco bank gold loan give per gram?
If you are taking a gold loan from UCO, how much loan does this bank provide you on the gold loan per gram of gold! On taking a UCO bank gold loan, you will get ₹ 5040 per gram.
What is the processing fee for taking a gold loan from UCO Bank?
Friends, before taking a loan from any bank, you should know entirely the bank from which you are taking a gold loan! How much does he charge you the processing fee! Let’s talk about taking a UCO bank gold loan, and you will be charged a 1% processing fee of the loan amount!
What are the documents required for taking a UCO Bank gold loan?
- Id proof (PAN card, Voter ID card)
- Address Proof (Aadhaar Card, Electricity Bill, Original Residence)
- 3 passport size photographs
- If the applicant is already a customer of UCO Bank, then there is no need to re-submit the documents.
What is the eligibility to avail UCO Bank Gold Loan?
- The applicant must be a citizen of India!
- The applicant’s age must be between 18 years to 65 years.
- To take a gold loan from UCO Bank, the applicant himself must be the rightful owner or owner of that gold.
- The gold jewelry on which the loan is being taken must be 18 to 22 carats.
- There is no need to have good savings to take a gold loan. This facility is giving you excellent bank
How to apply for Gold Loan from UCO Bank?
- After this, you take an application form from the bank and fill it out thoroughly!
- Attach photos of all your documents with them in the coffee! And once you check thoroughly whether the form is filled well or not, there is no mistake!
- Then, later submit the application form to the bank!
- After this, the integrity of your application will be checked within two three days!
- Then you will be informed by the bank, and after that, your loan is approved! Your loan amount is transferred to your account.
Also Read: How To Get Bank of Baroda Gold Loan