Table of Contents
SBI E Mudra Loan: State Bank of India (SBI) Mudra Loans are loans that are provided by banks under Micro-Units Development and Refinance Agency (MUDRA) to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs). They are given to small and medium types of businesses. SBI Bank offers MUDRA LOAN (MUDRA LOAN) at low processing fees and easy repayment interest rates with attractive offers.
What is SBI E Mudra Loan Scheme?
SBI e Mudra loan is a part of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY). This scheme was started by Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji on 8th April 2015. Under this scheme, loan amount up to Rs 10 lakh is given to small business/units, E-Mudra loan, and those SBI Will be given to the customer who wants to start a small enterprise (MSME) individual. Many people who want to start their own business fail to do so due to lack of money, so by taking an SBI E Mudra loan, you can quickly fulfil your need.
SBI E Mudra Loan Types
Like all other Mudra loans, State Bank of India (SBI E Mudra Loan) Mudra loans are divided into three types:
- Shishu Loan: (SBI Shishu E Mudra Loan) – Shishu E Mudra Loan This loan is to help finance micro-units and small business owners to start their businesses. SBI Bank can avail loan amounts up to Rs 50,000, and there is no processing fee. Applicants for the Shishu state bank of India (SBI) Mudra loan will have to mention their business while submitting their application form.
- Kishore Loan: (SBI Kishore E Mudra Loan) Under Kishore E Mudra Loan, State Bank of India (SBI) SBI E Mudra Loan is for those minor business applicants who have started their business. But to carry forward the business, money will be required. State Bank of India (SBI) provides a loan amount of a minimum of Rs. 50,000 to the applicant and a maximum up to Rs. 500000. Let us tell you that a processing fee of 0.50% of the loan amount is levied on taking the Kishore loan.
- Tarun Loan: (SBI Tarun E Mudra Loan)State Bank of India (SBI) By taking a Tarun E Mudra loan, the applicant can quickly get the loan amount of at least Rs 500000 and a maximum up to Rs 1000000, State Bank of India ( SBI Mudra loan is given to the business. Which requires a lot of loan amount to grow and establish its business. The processing fee for taking the Tarun E Mudra loan is 0.50% of the loan amount, the same as the Kishore Loan.
What is the tenure of the SBI e Mudra loan?
Friends, as you know through this article, what is SBI Mudra Loan. Now you will know how much time is available to repay the loan amount by taking SBI Mudra Loan. Friends, before taking a loan from any bank, the most important thing that we must keep in mind. Because friends, before taking a loan, you also need to know that you are taking a loan from this bank and how much time that bank gives you for loan payment. On taking the State Bank of India E Mudra Loan (SBI E Mudra Loan), you get 3 to 5 years to repay the loan amount. At this time, you can repay the SBI E Mudra Loan amount very quickly.
SBI E Mudra Loan Documents
- Identity Proof – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Passport
- Residence Proof – Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Passport, Domicile Certificate
- Savings account / current account number and bank branch details
- Proof of business (name, date of commencement and address)
- UIDAI-Aadhaar number (must be updated along with bank account)
- Cast Details (General, SC, ST, OBC, Minorities)
- Certificate of the shop and business registration
What is SBI E-Mudra Loan Eligibility?
- The applicant must obtain at least 50% marks on the Mudra Scoring Card.
- Applicant should be a resident of India.
- Applicant’s age should be at least 18 years and maximum up to 65 years.
- Only if the applicant has an account in SBI Bank can they apply for Mudra Loan.
- The applicant’s Aadhar card should be linked with the bank, and along with this, it is necessary to link the mobile number as well.
- Must have monthly income and have some source of income.
Sbi E Mudra Loan Benefits
- SBI E Mudra Loans are available at low processing fees and manageable interest rates.
- You can use a sbi e mudra loan to fulfil many of your needs.
- This SBI Mudra loan can be used to expand your business capacity, modernization, purchase of machinery and expansion of business, etc.
- Interest of 9% is charged annually on loans taken under this SBI Mudra loan.
- The repayment tenure of the loan amount is 12 months and a maximum of up to 60 months.
- Businessmen already running small businesses and starting a new business can take a Mudra loan.
- Let us tell you that you do not need to go to the bank to apply for SBI E Mudra Loan. You can avail SBI E-Mudra Loan sitting at home online.
- With the State Bank of India, you can easily take a loan of 50,000 to 1000000 rupees in just 3 minutes.
How to Login SBI E Mudra Loan Portal
- Visit the official website of SBI E Mudra Loan (SBI) www.emudra.sbi.co.in.
- After that, click on the’ login’ option in the upper right corner of the home page.
- Applicants can easily log in by entering their “username” and “password”.
- After login into SBI E Mudra Loan Portal, you can apply for OnlineMudra Loan through this portal.
SBI E Mudra Loan Online Apply
- To apply for a sbi mudra loan online, first go to mudra.sbi.co.in.
- After that, you will see a new page. Click on it.
- Now, an E Mudra Loan Application Form will open in front of you. Open it.
- Fill out this application form (E Mudra Loan Application Form) by the applicant after checking it thoroughly.
- In the E Mudra Loan Application Form, fill your full name, complete address, and all the information related to your loan.
- After that, upload all your documents.
- After uploading all the documents, click on the submit option.
- If you are eligible for SBI E Mudra Loan, the Mudra loan is approved by the sbi bank.
- After the Mudra loan is approved, the loan amount will be transferred to your bank account.
SBI E Mudra Loan Offline Apply Process
- First, you have to go to your nearest State Bank of India (SBI) branch.
- Now talk to the bank manager or loan officer, and get information about the Mudra loan.
- After that, take the mudra loan application form from sbi bank and fill out the application form very carefully.
- After that, attach all your documents with this application form.
- After that, submit the application form to the bank.
- Later, your documents will be verified by sbi bank.
- If you are found eligible for Mudra Loan, your Mudra Loan is approved.
- After the loan is approved, the loan amount is transferred to your bank account.
SBI E Mudra Loan Status Trac Kaise Kare?
- To track SBI E Mudra Loan Status, you should first visit the official website of SBI Mudra Loan www.mudra.sbi.co.in.
- On this website, you will see the option of status tracking; click on it.
- Now Status Tracking application form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you fill in your application number, mobile number, etc.
- Then click on “submit now”, and you can quickly check your loan application status.
What is SBI E-Mudra Loan Customer Care Number?
- Email- [email protected]
- Toll-Free Number
Also Read: How To Get Union Bank Of India Home Loan