IDBI Bank Business Loan Friends, if you want to start your business or take your business to new heights. You can have a name and earn a lot of income, so you have to invest in your business. But the biggest problem remains with the money. At such a time, if you will think of taking a business loan, then today, through this article, we will tell you about IDBI Business Loan. You will know about IDBI Business Loan Interest Rate, eligibility, Documents, and IDBI Business Loan apply online.
IDBI Bank Business Loan
Friends, first of all, let us tell you that the full name of IDBI is the Industrial Development Bank of India. IDBI Bank is a very large Public Sector Bank. IDBI Bank has about 2000 branches and more than 3800 ATMs so far. IDBI provides many banking (IDBI Bank Business Kaise le) facilities to its customers, such as Debit Card, Credit Card. Loan, Saving Account gives such facilities.
IDBI Bank keeps its full focus on Industrial Development, and from time to time, IDBI Bank gives new types of schemes to its customers. Any applicants can start their own business by taking a loan from the bank, and IDBI Business Loan Intrest Rate gives a business loan of up to 500000 for 5 years on easy installments at an interest rate of 12.25% annum. Anyone can easily repay the loan amount. In this article, you will know that if you know about IDBI Bank Business Loan In Hindi in full detail, you will read this article until the end.
IDBI Bank Business Loan Amount
- The loan amount on IDBI Business Loan is at least Rs. 50000 and the loan amount up to Rs. 500000 is easily given.
- If your business is big enough, you also get the loan amount according to your requirements.
What is IDBI Bank Business Loan Interest Rate?
- On taking IDBI Business Loan, you will get an interest of 12.25% per annum.
What is the IDBI Business Loan tenure?
- IDBI gives up to 5 years to deposit the business loan amount. Within this period, you can get the business loan amount back.
IDBI Bank Business Loan Processing Fee
- On availing of IDBI Bank Business Loan, you will be charged a processing fee of 1% of the loan amount, this processing fee you have to pay to IDBI Bank while applying for the loan
What are the documents required for IDBI Bank Business Loan?
- PAN card of the proprietor/firm and company.
- ITR for 2 years
- PAN Card / Form No. 60 for all types of applicants
- Business Audit Report
- Certificate of Business Establishment
- GST Certificate
- Service Tax Certificate
- Complete balance sheet information of profit and loss
- Bank details to be given
- Project report on company letterhead
For identity proof –
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- driving license
- Voter ID
For Address Proof (Residence Certificate)
- Aadhar Card
- driving license
- Voter ID
What is the eligibility for IDBI Bank Business Loan
- Applicant’s age should be 21 years and at least 58 years.
- Have at least 2 years of employment experience
- Last 2 years ITR (ITR)
- Be SELF EMPLOYED for the last 2 years
- Be a citizen of India
- Should not be a defaulter of any bank or loan institution
- Turn over of business is 30 lakhs
- The CIBIL Score of the IDBI Bank Business Loan applicant should not be less than 750
Features of IDBI Bank Business Loan
- Attractive Interest Rate:- IDBI Bank gives business loans at an interest rate of 12.25% so that the applicant can easily repay the loan amount.
- Quick loan disbursal:- Giving a loan from this bank is not very big, and applicants can easily take a loan and get a quick loan in a very short time.
- Process Fees:- Loan processing fee for taking a business loan from IDBI Bank is also less than other banks.
- Loan Tenure:- This bank also gives you a lot of time to repay the loan amount easily.
How to Login to IDBI Bank Business Loan Portal?
- First of all, visit the official website of IDBI Bank, www.idbibank; go to.
- Now, you have to click on ‘Login’ in the top right corner of the home page.
- After this, you have to log in after entering your user id and password.
How to Apply for IDBI Bank Business Loan Online
- First of all, IDBI (IDBI Bank) official website www. idbibank. go to
- After this, select the loan option and select Business Loan.
- After that, fill out the application form, in which your full name, address, and complete information about that business are to be filled.
- Attach all your documents with it.
- Fill in the loan amount as required and submit.
- After this, your documents will be verified by the bank. If all the documents are true, your business loan will be approved.
- IDBI Bank Your loan amount is transferred to your bank account.
How to Apply for IDBI Business Loan Offline?
- If you want to apply offline for taking IDBI Business Loan, you go to your nearest IDBI Bank branch.
- After this, talk to the bank manager or loan officer and get complete information about IDBI Business Loan.
- After that, take the application form from the bank.
- Fill out the application form thoroughly, attach all your documents with it and submit the application form to the bank.
- After this, your documents will be verified by the bank. IDBI will approve the business loan only if all the documents you provided are true.
- Later, IDBI Bank will transfer your loan amount to your bank account.
Does IDBI business loan status check?
- To track IDBI Business Loan Status, you must first visit the official website of IDBI Bank.
- On this website, you will see a status tracking option; click on it.
- Now, the status check form will open in front of you
- In this status check form, you fill in your application number, new mobile number, etc.
- Now click on submit and check your loan status.
IDBI Bank Business Loan Customer Care Number
- Toll-Free 1800-209-4324