Slice credit card: Want to know what is Lifetime Free Credit Card is? This is a Credit Card that gives you Slice Company. If you are more than 18 years of age, you are eligible to take this credit card. . The entire process of a Slice card is online, which means a credit card can be applied online. Whose complete information you will get in this post –
Slice Credit Card
Friends, in this article, you will know about slice credit card review. Friends give the limit of credit card from 2000 to 1000000 rupees without any charges, and credit card is a Visa card which you can use for life without any other charges. Let us tell you that slice card started in 2015, and till now, its application has got 5000000 downloads.
You can get an idea from this how much the popularity of credit cards will be and how many people will use them because credit cards can be used for a lifetime without any hidden charges.
What is the Slice Credit Card limit?
Friends, as you have known in this article, you have to know about slice credit card review. And the most important information is that if you are applying for a credit card from any company or bank, then definitely get this information about the limit of that card. Now you will know what the limit of a credit card is.
- Friends, if you are taking a credit card, you are given a limit of at least 2000 rupees and a maximum of up to 1000000 rupees through a slice. So that you can easily do shopping anywhere.
For how long is the Slice Credit card available?
Friends, now you will know for how long the slice credit card is available, which means how much is the validity of the slice card. Friends slice card is available for a lifetime without any charge for your lifetime.
Slice Credit Card Interest Rate
Friends, as you have come to know through this article, you have to know about the slice card tenure rate. Now you will know what the interest rate of Slice Credit Card is–
Before taking a loan from any bank or financial company, you should do a complete investigation about it to have complete information about it. So now let’s talk about what is credit card interest rate.
Friends slice credit card EMI interest rate will be 12% to 15%.
Features of Slice Credit Card
Slice Card Credit Limit:-
A minimum credit limit of Rs 2000 and a maximum of Rs 10 lakh are given, depending on the applicant’s CIBIL score and credit history.
Cashback on Every Transaction:-
You can get up to 2% cashback on almost all purchases with a credit card. The benefit of your reward points can be seen in your monthly statement.
Exciting Deals Weekly:-
Exciting offers every week on top brands like Nike, Amazon, Swiggy, Grofers, and more with the Slice Credit Card.
Slice Card Fuel Surcharge Waiver:-
Avail fuel surcharge waiver up to Rs.200 with Slice Credit Card per billing cycle, with the total cost of fuel transaction not exceeding Rs.4000.
Slice Credit Card No Cost EMI Option –
Slice Credit Card offers a Cost EMI facility on many different reputed brands.
Lifetime Free Credit Card:-
Slice Credit Card There is no annual fee, renewal fee, or monthly fee, and it is a lifetime free credit card. You can use it for free as long as you want. If you want to change the card, you will get Rs. Must be given
Track Your Transactions Easily With Mobile App:-
You can also track all your transactions through Slice Credit Card through the mobile application and use it for fund transfers and purchases
No Acceptance Problem:-
The Slice Credit Card is a Visa-supported card accepted by 99.95% of merchants and retailers.
Referral and Earning:-
If someone else registers this credit card with the referral sent by you, then there is a reward of Rs.500 on each referral.
What is the Documentation Required to Apply for Slice Credit Card?
- For Identity Proof – Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving License
- For residence proof – Ration card, passport, electricity bill, original residence certificate (issued by the government)
- If you have all the documents available, you can apply for a slice credit card online within just 5 minutes.
Slice Credit Card Eligibility
- Applicant’s age should be minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 60 years
- Applicant should be a resident of India
- CIBIL Score should be more than 700
- Should not be a defaulter of any other bank
- The applicant should have any source of income.
How to Apply Slice Credit Card Online?
- First, go to Google Play Store or Apple App Store and download the slice app.
- After that, log in by Email or through Gmail.
- After that, you have to enter your mobile number, then you will get 4 digit otp (one-time-password) on those numbers.
- The applicant fills in his details, name, etc., employment, and other information and clicks.
- Now, verify the PAN card number.
- After that, after the CIBIL score of the applicant is fetched from the PAN card, click to continue.
- Later, KYC has to be done through Aadhaar OTP or uploading documents.
- After that, fill in your full address to get your slice card by post.
- Selfie will have to be uploaded.
- After this process, the application process will be completed.
- To know the card’s status, see on the application.
How to Close Slice Credit Card?
- You can easily close the credit card by mailing the Slice team to your given mail ID.
- Another way is that you can easily close the slice card by calling the customer care number directly.
What is Slice Credit Card Customer Care Number?
- Call Customer Care Number:- +91-8047096430
- Customer Care Email Id:- [email protected]
Also Read: How To Get IIFL Personal Loan