I will tell you how you can start your own business by taking a business loan in today’s post. In today’s post, the bank we will talk about is HDFC bank. Today, we will know how you can apply for a business loan from HDFC bank?. The interest rate of HDFC bank? And many more things we are going to know in this post. So without any delay, let’s start our post.
Friends So many people want to start their own business and do something big in their life. If you are reading this post, I think you want to start your own business. But friends, in today’s time, inflation is rising at a much higher rate. Everything had become too expensive that collecting money to start a business is very hard. Friends, you are facing the same problem? You, too, want to start your own business, but you don’t have money to do so? If so, then you don’t have to worry now. Yes, my friends, I will tell you how you can start your own business by taking a business loan.
How Much Loan Amount We Will Get From HDFC Bank?
We can get a loan amount of upto 40 lakh from HDFC Bank.
What Is The Tenure Rate Of HDFC Bank?
We will get 12 months to 48 months to repay the loan amount.
What Is The Interest Rate Of HDFC Bank?
HDFC bank will charge interest of 11.90%-21.35%
1. Last 6 months’ bank statement
2. Address Proof
3. ID Proof
4. Salary Proof
5. Latest ITR along with computation of income, Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss account for the previous 2 years, after being CA Certified/Audited
6. Proof of continuation (ITR/Trade license/Establishment/Sales Tax Certificate)
7. Other Mandatory Documents [Sole Prop. Declaration Or Certified Copy of Partnership Deed, Certified true copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association (certified by Director) & Board resolution (Original)]
1. Minimum Age- 21 years, Maximum age-65 years
2. You should be self-employed
3. Your yearly turnover should be at atleast 40 lakh rupees
4. You should have 3 years experience in current business and should have 5 years overall business experience.
5. Your yearly income should be atleast 1.5 lakh rupees.
Why HDFC Bank Business Loan?
1. You can get a considerable loan amount.
2. You have to pay the interest-only for the amount you have used.
3. Interest rates are low.
How To Apply for HDFC Bank Business Loan?
· Login to HDFC Bank’s official website.
· Then go to the home loan option and click on apply online.
· Then register your mobile number.
· Then fill out the application form. · Then, you will get your loan amount in your bank account if you are eligible for a loan.
Also Read: How To Take Loan From ICICI Bank Online