Table of Contents
Even today, there are many such citizens in the country under the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana (PMGAY). Those who cannot build their own house due to their weak financial condition are also unable to get their old house repaired. The Central Government has started Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana for all such citizens. PM Gramin Awas Yojana was started by the Prime Minister of our country Shri Narendra Modi in the year 2015 itself.
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana
The total cost under this scheme is Rs 130075 crore. Under the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana, the total cost is given by the Central Government and the State Government in the shared areas of 60:40. And for hilly areas, it is shared between 90:10. (Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana List2022) Under the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana (PMGAY) Gramin, the amount given to the weaker sections to build a pucca house is directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account.
Complete information about Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana / PMGAY
- For Villagers
- For Urban
Eligibility of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana
- The benefit of PMGAY will be given to families who belong to financially weak and low-income families.
- Before applying for PMGAY, the applicant should not already have a pucca house. If the applicant already has a pucca house, he will not be given the benefit of the rural housing scheme.
- To take advantage of PM Gramin Awas Yojana, the applicant has not already been given the benefit of any such scheme by the State Government or the Central Government. Under which the grant has been given to him for the house.
- To take advantage of this Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin, the applicant needs a BPL ration card.
- Under PM Awas Yojana, the amount will be provided to beneficiaries whose annual income is less than 300000 rupees.
- To take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana (Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana), the applicant should not have any government job.
- The list of Gramin Awas Yojana will contain the names of only those candidates who have registered for the scheme.
- the candidate must be a resident of India.
- All the beneficiaries who have filled out the registration form for the scheme can check their name online free of cost.
What are the documents of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana?
- Aadhar Card for Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana
- Voter card (voter ID)
- income certificate
- Bank account details
- No house certificate
- mobile number
- Pan Card
- Passport size photo
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana has been linked to the social welfare scheme.
- Those with low income
- Middle Income Group
- scheduled caste
- Weak economic condition
- Women of any religion or caste
- scheduled tribe
- low-income people
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana Loan Tenure
Friends, if you take a loan under the PMGAY, then from which bank you are taking the loan, take advantage of the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana loan only after keeping in mind the terms and conditions of that bank. Before taking Gramin Housing Loan (Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana loan) from any bank, you should know its period. So that you should keep in mind that the bank from which you are taking the loan, the bank gives you how much time to repay the loan. In Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, you get 30 years to pay the loan amount. You can repay the loan amount even before 30 years if you want.
How to check your name in the list of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana
- To see your name in the list of PMGAY, you must first go to its official website.
- As soon as you reach this website, you will see an option named Physical Progress Report, on clicking on which you will reach a new page.
- Now you will go to the new page, then some information will be asked of you. For example, by filling in the information of which year you want to see the list, select your state, district, etc.
- And now click on submit button
- You click on the submit button, and the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana list appears
And you can also see the names of those people who the government will help under the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana.
SECC Family Member Details Check
- To check SECC Family Member details in Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana, beneficiaries have to visit the official website pmayg.nic.in.
- Now go to the Stakeholders option on the open page there.
- After which the list opens in front of you, you will see the ‘SECC Family Member Details’; click on it.
- Now, you have to select your state on the opened page and enter a PMGAY ID number.
- After this, click on Get Family Member Details, then SECC Family Member Details opens in front of you.
Have you applied for Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana (PMGAY)?
If you had applied for Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana / PMGAY, your name is not included in any list yet. So there is good news for the applicants. Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana New List has been included in the new list of those people. Those who belong to low-income families and rural areas do not have a pucca house to live in and are still living in kutcha houses. The BPL ration cardholder has also been included in this. Those people who come on this list will be given the benefit of ‘Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana.
PMGAY List Subsidy Calculate
- To calculate the interest rate of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana, first of all, go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana
- The option of Calculate Subsidy will appear on the page that opens; click on it.
- Then enter the information asked on the page.
- After that, click on submit, after which related information will open on your screen.
How to apply Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana?
- First of all, go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana.
- After that, the home page of the official website will open. On the home page, you will see the option of data entry.
- After this, click on DATA ENTRY. After clicking on PMGAY, the Gramin Online Application Login link will open.
- After this, log in to the registration with the help of a username and password from the Panchayat and Block level.
- After logging in, change the username and password as per your convenience.
After this, you will see 4 PMGAY Online Login Portal (Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana Online Login).
- First PMGAY Online Application
- Second verification of the photo taken by you.
- Downloading the third acceptance letter.
- Preparation of Order Sheet for Fourth FTO.
- Open the registration form by clicking on PMGAY Online Registration first of these four options.
- Let us tell you that after opening the registration form of PMGAY, four types of details must be filled in the registration form, first personal details, second bank A/C details, third convergence details, and fourth details from the concerned office.
- Fill all the beneficiary registration information in the first part of the registration and provide all the head information by selecting the head.
- To modify the application form of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana in the third phase, log in to the portal with the help of a user password. And to modify the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana Registration Form, click on the Registration Form.
- In this way, you can apply by filling out the Pm Rural Housing Scheme application form.
Also Read: How To Get Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana