Table of Contents
What Is SwissBorg (CHSB)?
SwissBorg (CHSB) democratizes wealth management by making it fun, fair, and community-centric. Headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland, CHSB has an international team of over 180 people and holds a Virtual Currency License, which allows them to provide virtual currency exchange and virtual currency wallets internationally.
The company’s showcase product, the SwissBorg app, is empowering over 450,000 users to buy, sell and exchange digital assets, with features like AI-powered asset analysis and Portfolio Analytics to help them make smart investment decisions. In addition, their best-in-class Smart Yield wallet allows users to earn yields of up to 20% of USDC, along with increasing the benefits of our own token’s staking utility by offering Premium account holders up to 2X yield.
The SwissBorg token is the heart of the CHSB ecosystem and was one of 2020’s top-performing tokens, skyrocketing by 2,700% and reaching the top 70 tokens on CoinMarketCap.
Their gamified Bitcoin prediction app, Crypto Challenge (formerly the Community App), now has over 300,000 players, helping the cryptosphere reach its goal of mass adoption by providing our players with a free and zero-risk way to learn about the crypto market.
CHSB believes that blockchain technology can empower everyone to control their wealth. This is the next step towards a world of decentralized nations, where every individual is welcome and fairly rewarded for their contributions.
Who Are the Founders of SwissBorg?
Cyrus Fazel is one of the co-founders and current CEO at SwissBorg. He graduated in international business management from the EDHEC Business School in 2007. His professional career started as a portfolio advisor at Julius Baer in 2007. Later on, Fazel became a hedge fund advisor for Aramis Capital. In 2016, his interest in personal finance took a new form, and he helped found CHSB.
Anthony Lesoismier-Geniaux is the other co-founder and CTO of SwissBorg. He graduated in finance from Polytech Nice Sophia in 2008 and immediately started working in the field. At first, he was a fund manager assistant and later became head of a digital advisory at JFD Wealth. In 2016 he partnered up with Cyrus Fazel and co-founded SwissBorg.
What is the SwissBorg (CHSB) token?
CHSB is a multi-utility Ethereum token (ERC-20) token and is the heart of the SwissBorg ecosystem. CHSB offers the following utilities:
- Yielding: The CHSB Yield Program revolutionizes earning on your crypto by linking the yield paid to the performance of the CHSB ecosystem, as measured by the CHSB Community Index.
- Protect & Burn Mechanism: 20% of the revenues made on fees in the SwissBorg app are dedicated to protecting the price of the CHSB token. When the price moves into a bearish zone, CHSB automatically places buy orders. All purchased CHSBs are then burned transparently.
- Premium Membership: Users can lock CHSB tokens to get exclusive Premium benefits. The Genesis Premium account gives users exchanges on BTC, CHSB and stablecoins for 0% fees, as well as doubling the yield earnt on Smart Yield accounts on USDC, CHSB, ETH, BTC, BNB, USDT and XRP. The Community Premium account includes 0.75% fees on all exchanges and a 1.5X yield multiplier.
- Exclusive Access: Get access to future exclusive wealth management products in the app
- Community Rewards: Users can earn CHSB rewards by participating in the SwissBorg DAO.
- SwissBorg National Council: In 2021, CHSB launched a National Council where token holders can participate in the future of CHSB through a decentralized governance mechanism.
What Makes SwissBorg Unique?
According to SwissBorg founders, the current banking system is obsolete, and their project is a response to this problem. CHSB aims to give individuals complete control over their portfolios and investments by introducing blockchain technology to personal finance.
The company’s central values include transparency, equality through meritocracy, and impartiality. The CHSB platform depends heavily on blockchain decentralization to ensure that personal data is protected and users can control their funds without restrictions.
The SwissBorg team boasts inclusivity and has members all over the world. The mobile app is one of the top cryptocurrency apps in app stores and has attracted more than 450,000 verified active users globally.