Brief Information: UPSC Indian Forest Service 2022, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published notification for the recruitment of the Indian Forest Service Exam 2021 vacancy through the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2021. Those candidates interested in the following vacancy and who completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the notification & apply online.
UPSC Indian Forest Service 2022 – DAF Online Form @ upsc.gov.in; All candidates (male/female/transgender) are requested to carefully read the Rules of Indian Forest Service Examination notified by the Government (Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change) and this Notice of Examination derived from these Rules. Candidates applying for the Examination should fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the Examination will be purely provisional, subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. The mere issue of the Admission Certificate to the candidate will not imply that the Commission has finally cleared their candidature. Verification of eligibility conditions regarding original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for the Interview/Personality Test.
Name of the Post: UPSC Indian Forest Services 2021 DAF Online Form 2022
Examination Fee For UPSC Indian Forest Service 2022
- For Others: Rs. 100/-
- For Female/ SC/ ST/ PwBD candidate: NIL
- Payment Mode: Depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash/ Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit card.
Important Dates For UPSC Indian Forest Service 2022
|Last Date to Apply Online||24-03-2021 till 18.00 Hours.|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee (Pay-in-Slip)||23-03-2021 at 23:59 Hrs|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee (Online)||24-03-2021 till 18.00 hours|
|Dates for withdrawing online Applications||31-03-2021 to 06-04-2021 till 6.00 PM|
|Date for Prelims Exam||10-10-2021 (27-06-2021 Revised to 10-10-2021)|
|Dates for Mains Exam||27-02 to 06-03-2022|
|Starting Date for Change of Centre (Phase I)||From 12-07-2021|
|Closing Date for Change of Centre Phase I)||19-07-2021 till 06.00 PM|
|Starting Date for Change of Centre (Phase II)||From 26-07-2021|
|Closing Date for Change of Centre (Phase II)||30-07-2021 till 06.00 PM|
Mains DAF Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online for DAF||15-12-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online for DAF||27-12-2021 till 06:00 PM|
Mains DAF II Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online for DAF||19-04-2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online for DAF||28-04-2022 till 06:00 PM|
Age Limit (as of 01-08-2021)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1989 and not later than 01-08-2000
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Qualification For UPSC Indian Forest Service 2022
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree (Relevant Disciplines).
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Indian Forest Service Exam 2022||110|
How to Apply For UPSC Indian Forest Service 2022
- Candidates should have a valid personal email ID and ensure that it is active during the entire recruitment process. The application sequence number, User ID, Password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered email ID (please ensure that the email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk/spam folder).
- Personal details and educational qualification details
- Candidates should have a scanned copy of the latest passport size photograph, as well as a photograph of signatures in digital format (.jpg or .jpeg file only, less than 500 KB size) for uploading with the application
- Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking detail via which the payment of applicable application fee (SC/ST/PWD exempted) is to be made on the online recruitment portal. The fee, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Official Website: https://upsc.gov.in/