Brief Information: RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2022. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has published a notification for the recruitment of Officer Grade B (General/DEPR/DSIM) vacancies. Candidates interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Name of the Post: RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2022
Application Fee For RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2022
|For OBC/General/EWS candidates||Rs. 850/-|
|For SC/ST/PwBD||Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|For [email protected]||Nil|
Important Dates For RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||28-03-2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||18-04-2022 (till 06:00 pm)|
For Officer Gr B (DR)-General:
|Date of Phase I Online Examination||May 28, 2022|
|Date of Phase-II Online Examination||June 25, 2022|
For Officer Gr B (DR)-DEPR/DSIM:
|Date of Phase I Online Examination||July 02, 2022|
|Date of Phase-II Online Examination||August 06, 2022|
Age Limit (01-01-2022)
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than January 02, 1992 and not later than January 01, 2001
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Qualification For RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2022
|For Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)||Graduation or Post-Graduation/ |
Equivalent technical qualification.
|For Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR||Master’s Degree (Relevant Disciplines) |
or PGDM/ MBA Finance.
|For Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM||Master’s Degree (Relevant Disciplines) or PGDBA.|
|Officer in Gr B (DR) – General||238|
|Officer in Gr B (DR) – DEPR||31|
|Officer in Gr B (DR) – DSIM||25|
How to Apply for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2022
- On the official website of the Reserve Bank of India, you can find all the information you need.
- For detailed information about applying for the Grade B Officer position, please click on the link below.
- It is necessary for visitors to the website who make their first visit to create an account.
- Log on with your credentials if you are not already logged in.
- The form must be filled out with all the required information and submitted scanned documents.
- Double-check all the information before you pay the application fee.
- To keep a record of the application form and for future reference, you should print it out.
Official Website: https://www.rbi.org.in/