ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online
Brief Information: ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022. Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has Announced Notification for recruiting apprentices Vacancies. Candidates interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
ONGC Recruitment 2022 Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited published the official Notification on 27th April 2022 to recruit 3614 apprentices for various sectors on @ongcindia.com. The candidates can apply online till 15th May 2022 for these vacancies through the link given in this article. Detailed information such as eligibility criteria, application fee, etc., about ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 has been given in this article. The aspirants wishing to work as apprentices for ONGC shall grab this opportunity and apply online for ONGC Apprentice Notification 2022.
Name of the Post: ONGC Apprentices Online Form 2022
|Starting Date for Apply Online||27-04-2022|
|Last Date for Apply Online||15-05-2022|
|Date of Result||23-05-2022|
Age Limit (as of 15-05-2022)
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 24 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per rules
Qualification For ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Candidates Should Possess Diploma/ Degree/ ITI (Relevant Discipline)
|Sl No||Sector Name||Total|
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The final Selections for Apprentices’ engagement would be based on marks obtained in the qualifying examination and Merit drawn. In case of a similar number in Merit, a person of higher age would be considered.
ONGC Apprentice Online Apply 2022
- At first, candidates have to open the Official Website of ONGC @ongcindia.com
- Then homepage of the portal appears in your browser.
- After that, you need to go through the recruitment section available here; Click on it
- In addition, select the link for Apprentice Recruitment Notification.
- Now read all the details given in it
- After that, select the link Apply Online
- Then fill out the application form with the required details.
- In addition, upload the document which has needed in the application.
- Select submit button available at the end And wait for a moment.
- Finally, your application form has been submitted. Then save the reference number for future use.
- Soon, the department intimates you of your contact details.
Official Website: https://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/en/home/
Also Read: AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online