Hello friends today we will talking about Oculus Quest 2. We are unable to describe the feeling of playing games while wearing an Oculus Quest headset since virtual reality has advanced gaming to a completely new level. Particularly if you grew up playing GTA San Andreas on your PC, the experience is unique.
Owner of the Oculus Quest and Oculus Quest 2 is Meta, previously Facebook. Therefore, it is simple to state that this is the technology of the future and that gaming will have a significant advancement.
Although the Quest 2 has its own games, you can also play third-party games on it by wirelessly connecting it to a PC.
But connecting your Quest 2 to your PC is much more difficult than it seems.
Also Read: The top gaming laptop
Be at ease, though! I’ll guide you through a few easy steps to connect your Oculus Quest 2 to your PC.
- Check for PC requirements:
- CPU Intel i5-4590 or AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- NVIDIA GPU: GTX 1070 and above GTX, 1650 Super works as well
- Alternatively, an AMD GPU: AMD 400 Series or better
- 8 GB of Ram
- Window 10 Or Window 11
- On Quest 2, a wireless connection is best compared to an Oculus Quest tethered connection, which is advised.
The “Oculus Air Link” feature enables you to wirelessly link your Meta gaming console to your PC for a smooth gaming experience.
- Open Quest 2 app > Settings > ‘Beta’
- There you will see the option to toggle on ‘Air Link’– Do it!
- Put on your Quest 2 headset and press on the Oculus button.
- Click on “Oculus Air Link” > Search for your PC and press “Launch”.
- Go to the Home Menu> Select Desktop button> Click on “Steam”.
- Now, access your Steam VR games and you are good to go.
Follow these above-mentioned steps to connect your Oculus Quest 2 to your PC wirelessly via Air Link. However, wireless connectivity comes with one and only one condition, and that is a steady high speed Wifi internet connection.
Your whole Quest 2 game experience might be ruined by any internet link slowness. If so, you might need to utilise a wired connection to connect your Oculus 2 to your PC, which is less handy after you’re used to playing wirelessly.
After having used Airpods, try utilising your wired headphones.
Games to play on your Oculus Quest 2:
My personal favourite games on the Oculus Quest 2 are:
- Half-Life: Alyx
- Another World
Also Read: Top Smartphone for Gaming