Brief Information: National Water Development Agency (NWDA) has published notification for the recruitment of the Asst Engineer vacancy. Candidates interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Name of the Post: NWDA Asst Engineer Online Form 2022
|For General/ OBC||Rs. 840/-||through the payment gateway.|
|For SC, ST, Women, EWS Candidates||Rs. 500/-||through the payment gateway.|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||05-03-2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04-04-2022 11:59 midnight|
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per rules.
- Candidates should complete posse Degree (Civil Engg)
|Asst Engineer (Group B)||09|
Eligible and capable applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in Computer Based Online Test which will be followed by Skill Test that will respectively conducted by the authorized selection committee of the organization.
- Preparation Tips For Written Exam
- How to Prepare For Written Exam
Procedure to Apply for NWDA Recruitment 2022:
- The very first step for the aspirants is to visit the official site of National Water Development Agency that is www.nwda.gov.in to fill NWDA Online Application Form
- Through home page of the official site hit on “Vacancy/Circulars” tab available at the menu bar
- Search the suitable link for “Filling up the vacancies of Junior Engineer, Junior Accountants, Stenographers Grade-II and Lower Division Clerks on direct recruitments basis”
- Press the above searched link and go through the details carefully
- Hit on the link to apply online for NWDA Recruitment and fill all the required details correctly
- Check the details and tap on “Submit” tab at last and take print out of the submitted application for future reference.
Official Website: http://www.nwda.gov.in/content/