Here, we are talking about Lucknow Super Giants Vs Royal Challengers Bangalore – Eliminator, Who Will Win Today’s IPL Match Between Lucknow Super Giants Vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, TATA IPL 2022.
Both of Teams are ready to win on May 25, 2022 (Wednesday) Lucknow Super Giants Vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, Eden Gardens, Kolkata
Lucknow Super Giants Vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Pre Match Report:
In the Eliminator Match of IPL 2022, Lucknow Super Giants and Royal Challengers Bangalore will battle against each other in today’s match of IPL 2022. Both the teams will play the Eliminator match of the IPL 2022 playoffs.
The team losing the game will be out of the tournament while the winning team will move one step closer to the IPL 2022 final.
Both the teams earlier played a match against each other in which Royal Challengers Bangalore managed to outplay Lucknow Super Giants.
Facts of the Match
- Captain K.L. Rahul, who is second on the scorers list with 537 runs (including two hundreds), and Quinton de Kock, who blasted a breathtaking unbeaten 140 in the last match, are in super touch.
- Avesh Khan (17 wickets), Jason Holder, Mohsin Khan and Ravi Bishnoi — has the potential to disturb any batting order.
- Glenn Maxwell and Shahbaz Ahmed’s all-round skills give the team flexibility.
- Faf du Plessis (443 runs) has gathered the majority of RCB’s runs, Virat Kohli has contributed 309 in a subdued season. Dinesh Karthik has impressed with his magnificent re-emergence as a finisher.
- Wanindu Hasaranga (overall second with 24 scalps) has served Royal Challengers well. Pacers Harshal Patel (18 wickets) and Josh Hazelwood (15) have shone brightly even as Mohammed Siraj has impressed occasionally.
Today’s Match Details:
Lucknow Super Giants Vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, Wednesday, May 25 at 7:30 PM IST
Venue: Eden Gardens, Kolkata
Date & Time: May 25, 7:30 PM
Lucknow Super Giants Vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Eliminator Pitch Report
At Eden Gardens, Kolkata. The tracks at Eden Gardens have tended to offer even bounce in the recent past. So the batters would likely get value for their shots.
This is basically the localized rainfall/thunderstorms in Bengal and a few other parts of North-East India. So that could mean a thunderstorm or two in the afternoon or evening. The humidity levels are expected to be on the higher side and dew could play a role.
Lucknow Super Giants Vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, Eliminator, Probable Playing 11
Lucknow Super Giants (LGS) Squad
Quinton de Kock, KL Rahul (c), Evin Lewis, Deepak Hooda, Krunal Pandya, Marcus Stoinis, Jason Holder, Krishnappa Gowtham, Mohsin Khan, Avesh Khan, Ravi Bishnoi
Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) Squad Yashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson(w/c), Devdutt Padikkal, Ravichandran Ashwin, Shimron Hetmyer, Riyan Parag, Trent Boult, Prasidh Krishna, Yuzvendra Chahal, Obed McCoy, Karun Nair, James Neesham, Rassie van der Dussen, Corbin Bosch, Navdeep Saini, KC Cariappa, Daryl Mitchell, Tejas Baroka, Kuldip Yadav, Anunay Singh, Kuldeep Sen, Dhruv Jurel, Shubham Garhwal