Karnataka High Court Civil Judge officials announce the Karnataka High Court Exam Result 2022 for Civil Judge Posts. Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Final Exam 2022 was held from 30th September 2021 to 1st October 2021. Candidates who appeared in the exam can download the Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Final Result 2022
Brief Information: Karnataka High Court has announced notification for Civil Judge (Karnataka Judicial Service) vacancies. Candidates interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Name of the Post: Karnataka HC Civil Judge 2021 Final Result Released
|Category||For Prelims Exam||For Mains Exam|
|For General Merit & Category-IIA/ IIB/ IIIA/ IIIB||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1000/-|
|For SC/ ST/ Category-I||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Last Date for Register/ submit Online Application||27-04-2021 till 11:59 pm|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through online||30-04-2021|
|Last Date for payment of fee through Challan||30-04-2021 (closing of Banks working hours)|
|Date & Time of Prelims Exam||10-08-2021 (08-08-2021 Re-scheduled to 10-08-2021) between 2.30 pm and 4.30 pm|
|Last Date for Objections||13-08-2021|
|Date of Main Written Exam||30-09-2021 & 01-10-2021|
|Date of Viva Voce||05 to 20-01-2022|
|Date of Viva Voce||05 to 07 & 10 to 14 (Postponed)|
Age Limit (as of 27-04-2021)
- Maximum Age for Others: 35 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST: 38 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Candidates should possess a Degree in Law granted by a University established by law in India and must have been enrolled as an Advocate.
|Civil Judge 2021 (Karnataka Judicial Service Exam)||94|
How to Download Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Final Result 2022
- Step 1: First of all, Visit the official website @karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Step 2: You will click on the link “Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Final Result”.
- Step 3: Here, you will be asked to enter login details and click on the submit button.
- Step 4: you will see the result on the screen.
- Step 5: You also can take a print of it for future use.
Official Website: http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/