Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment 2022: The most awaited recruitment of the year is out now. The Intelligence Bureau of India is inviting online applications for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade 2 and Technical Exam 2022. IB has published a short notice regarding this recruitment. The ministry of home affairs releases the detailed recruitment notification in a PDF on the official website, i.e., www.mha.nic.in.
Brief Information: Intelligence Bureau (IB) has published a notification for the recruitment of the Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II/ Tech Exam vacancy. Those candidates interested in the following vacancy and who completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Name of the Post: Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment 2022
- For Others: Rs.100/–
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ Female/ Ex-Serviceman Candidates: Nill
- Payment Mode: Through Online/ Offline using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, UPI, SBI Challan, etc.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16-04-2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee through Online||07-05-2022 up to 23:59 Hrs|
Age Limit as on 07-05-2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per rules
Qualification For Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should possess BE, B.Tech, Master Degree
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade II/ Tech
HOW TO APPLY FOR Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment 2022
- Log on to the official website – https://www.mha.gov.in/
- On the homepage, click on the “HOW TO APPLY” tab
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on “Apply Online.”
- Fill in the details carefully and note down your registration number
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee
- Click on submit
Official Website: https://www.mha.gov.in/
Also Read: AIATSL Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online