Brief Information: Indian Army has published notification for the 52nd NCC Special Entry Scheme commencing in Oct 2022. Those candidates interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & apply Online.
A rally/Bharti is held twice a year by the Indian Army across the country. It ensures that candidates arrive at the rallying place at a pre-determined time and are physically and medically fit. Then, the selected students must write a written examination, known as CEE (Common Entrance Examination).
Name of the Post: Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 52nd Course (Oct) Online Form 2022
- Post Date: 05-03-2022
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15-03-2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||13-04-2022|
- Available Soon
|NCC Special Entry Scheme 52nd Course Oct 2022||Available Soon|
|Portal||Join India Army Portal|
|Registration||Join Indian Army Registration online|
|Check online||Latest recruitment & exam updats|
|Apply online||Join Indian Army Form online|
|Updates||Defence Jobs in India|
Join Indian Army Portal Login and Registration 2022
- First, candidates must visit the official site and click on the “New Registration” link.
- After completing the form, candidates need to click on the submit button.
- Once you have registered on the official web page of the Indian Army, you have the option of applying online or checking your profile details using your Username and password.
- Before applying for an open rally organized by the Army, all candidates must fill out the online registration form.
- Candidate registration was not required in the past, but now all candidates must register online or submit an online form.
- Therefore, this article will cover all the essential details, documents, or steps you need to follow when registering or logging in.
How to Apply to Join Indian Army 2022?
- Before logging into an Indian Army profile, candidates need to create an account. The registration form can be found here.
- Fill out the online application form by reading all instructions.
- Once you have clicked the continue option, the required screen will appear.
- Put your name, your father’s name, mother’s name, state, date of birth, and other relevant information.
- You can submit the form once you have completed it.
- After setting up your login profile, you need to create a username and password.
- After clicking the save button, you’ll need to sign in with your Username and password.
- Register for your district’s army rally by logging into your profile.
How to retrieve your Username or password on Join Indian Army Portal?
- Log in to the Indian Army by visiting the login page.
- Choose to forget the Username from the drop-down menu.
- The next page will ask you for some information.
- If you’ve forgotten your Username, please enter your registered mobile number and Matriculation/10th Certificate Number.
- The forgot password option will appear if you forget your password.
- Then enter your email address and date of birth, as well as your Matriculation/10th Certificate No. A mobile number is required to register.
- If you click the submit button, you will receive a password via your registered mobile number or email address.
- Afterward, log in using the new password.
Official Website: https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/Authentication.aspx