Google Pay is a mobile payment service that allows customers to use their Android smartphones, tablets, or watches to make payments in-app, online, and in-person. Users can authenticate themselves via a PIN, passcode, or biometrics like 3D face scanning or fingerprint recognition. As of 2022, it will be accessible in 46 nations.
How to Transfer Money Using a Phone Number
- Choose the Phone number option under Transfer money.
- Now, enter the recipient’s mobile phone number or tap the small contact icon to select the phone number.
- At the bottom, press the blue Pay button.
- Enter the amount and make a note of it.
- Now, select the bank account from which you want to make this payment.
- Enter your UPI PIN and tap Pay.
- Then tap submit, and your transaction will be completed.
This is how you may send money to any number using Google Pay. It is usually advised to send money using a QR code because a phone number can be connected to numerous accounts. Each account that is connected to a UPI service has a unique QR code. Allow 2-3 business days for the money to be reimbursed to your bank account if your transaction is unsuccessful. Contact the nearby branch of your bank if you haven’t received your refund before then.
Also Read: How To Create Multiple UPI IDs In Google Pay