How you can get an iPhone 14 for ‘Free’ only in USA
With this amazing offer, you can receive a free iPhone 14. You can get Apple’s newest flagship, which is just a week old, with a Verizon subscription. There is a catch, though. You must choose a new unlimited data plan in order to take advantage of this offer.
For the next 36 months, all you have to do is pay a one-time $35 activation charge for a new device or service on the Verizon network. The entry-level 128GB model of the iPhone 14 was initially $799.
In contrast, if you enrol in Verizon’s unlimited plan and take advantage of the trade-in promotion, you may receive it for nothing. Verizon will trade in your previous handset for up to $800, virtually making the iPhone 14 free! You have a 36-month commitment to uphold this agreement or you will be charged the full retail cost of the smartphone. You can also purchase the other iPhone 14 models with this offer.
Also Read: Costly Apple Watch Pro will price equal the same as the iPhone 13 Pro
AT&T iPhone 14 Plus promotion
- Visit AT&T’s website and search for i-Phone 14 Plus, or click here: https://www.att.com/buy/phones/apple-iphone-14\splus.html
- Now select a color from Space Black, Gold, Silver, or Deep Purple. Select a variant as well. The base iPhone 14 Plus variant with 128GB memory is available for $25 per month.
- To get a significant discount on the iPhone 14 Plus, you must sign up for the AT&T installment plan, which can save you up to $1000 in bill credits on the iPhone 14 Plus.
- You must purchase your phone through a monthly installment plan and sign up for an AT&T unlimited data plan.
- Also, make sure to trade in your old smartphone for a trade-in deal worth $1000. To give you an idea, you can trade in any iPhone 12 or iPhone 13 model. While trade-in discounts on other models may vary. Check the value of your old smartphone before purchasing.
Also Read: Reason why iPhone 13 price drops and iPhone 12 price increases