To take HDFC Bank Gold Loan, we will know how to take HDFC Gold Loan! How much interest will be charged on taking this HDFC Gold Loan? What documents will be required to take HDFC Gold Loan! What should be the eligibility to take HDFC Gold Loan! And how to apply for HDFC Gold Loan online
Hdfc gold loan – HDFC Bank Gold Loan
HDFC Gold Loan offers a secured loan where you can mortgage your gold jewellery, ornaments or coins and take a loan as per your requirement. In HDFC Gold Loan, the loan is provided only after proper appraisal of your gold item. And by taking the HDFC Gold Loan loan, you get the loan amount more than the market rate of your gold!
This HDFC Bank provides loans at very low-interest rates, and this bank approves your loan in a very short time.
How much loan can I get from hdfc bank gold loan?
Friends, if you are thinking of taking HDFC Gold Loan, we will tell you from which bank you are taking a loan. You should do a thorough investigation about that bank, that the bank from which you are taking the loan gives you the loan amount! This HDFC Gold Loan gives you a loan of up to 80% of the market value of your gold.
How much interest is charged on taking HDFC Bank Gold Loan?
Friends, if you are thinking of taking HDFC Gold Loan, you should know that! How much interest does the bank you are thinking of taking a loan from charge you on the loan amount! Friends, now let’s talk about how much interest you will get if you take a gold loan from HDFC Bank. If you take a loan from this bank (HDFC Gold Loan), you will have to pay an annual interest of 9.90%.
How much time will loan amount by taking hdfc bank gold loan?
If you are taking HDFC Gold Loan, the most important thing you should know is this! That is how much time HDFC Bank gives you to repay the loan amount, and this bank gives you at least 3 months and a maximum of 24 months to repay the loan amount! According to us, this is a long time to repay HDFC Gold Loan
What is the processing fee for taking HDFC Bank Gold Loan?
You will be charged a processing fee of 1% of the loan amount on this HDFC Gold Loan
What are the documents required to take HDFC Bank Gold Loan?
- Passport (valid, not expired)
- Driving license (valid, not expired)
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar Card (issued by UIDAI)
- PAN card (with any of the above documents) or Form 60
- One passport size photograph
- Proof of purity of gold
What is the eligibility to get hdfc bank gold loan?
- Applicant must be Indian
- Do not be a defaulter of any bank
- Applicant should have some source of income
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 years to 65 years
Benefits of hdfc gold loan
- Gets enough time to repay the loan interest.
- Very low-interest rate is charged on taking this HDFC Gold Loan
- You get a very less processing fee by taking a gold loan from this bank
- This bank can provide you with the amount as per your requirement
- HDFC Bank provides loans is a very simple and easy way
- This bank gives you a loan on very few documents
- HDFC Bank gives loans up to 80% according to the market value of your gold
How to apply for HDFC Gold Loan online?
- First of all, go to the official website of HDFC Gold Loan. Select the loan type and select the loan option on the right-hand side.
- Select ‘Gold Loan’ from the drop-down menu and click on ‘Apply Online.
- On the next page, fill out the form by entering the required information and clicking on ‘Submit’.
- After submitting your application, an official of HDFC Bank will contact you.
- The loan application form made by you will be verified! Based on your documents, your loan eligibility will be determined.
- Later, you need to visit the nearest HDFC Bank Gold Loan branch to get your gold appraised.
- Then your loan will be approved, and the loan amount will be transferred to your bank account.
What do I have to do to repay HDFC Gold Loan online?
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank. Click on ‘Pay’ from the header and select the ‘Loan Repayment’ option.
- Then, click on the option ‘ Pay online.
- Click on ‘I agree’ and then click on ‘pay’ to proceed.
- Enter your 8 digit loan account number and date of birth on the next page and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Later, click on Pay with your Net Banking Account.
- If your repayment is successful, you will get an online receipt and SMS notification later.
Also Read: How To Get an Indian bank gold loan