After a Winning of 50-run victory over England in 1st T20s, the Indian cricket team shifts its focus to the second T20I at Edgbaston, Birmingham. India will lock horns in the second T20I of the three-match series at Edgbaston in Birmingham on Saturday (July 9).
In 1st T20s, Man of The Match – Hardik Pandya, who displayed amazing batting earlier, pulled off a terrific show in bowling also.
In 1st Match, Rohit Sharma was looking in great touch in the first T20I before he was sent back to the hut by a sharp delivery by Moeen Ali on the score of 24.
On the Othere Hand, Jos Buttler’s men will now be desperate to win the penultimate match in order to stay alive in the series. English team failed to start their run chase on a promising note after losing their skipper in the first over of the innings.
Some Interesting Facts of INDIA vs ENGLAND Match
- Suryakumar Yadav has slowly established himself as one of the mainstays of the limited-overs team with his exuberant batting skills.
- Rishabh Pant will be making his return to the T20I side after his breathtaking batting display in the fifth Test in Birmingham against England.
- Hardik Pandya is probably the first name of the teamsheet and deservingly so as he has continued his great form in the T20 format after a scintillating IPL 2022 campaign.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar once again displayed his bowling prowess with the new ball as he had the English batters bamboozled with his swinging deliveries in the first T20I.
- Moeen Ali scored the most 36 runs in the 1st T20I.
- Former World No.1 batter Dawid Malan has an average of 27.00 and a SR of 117.39 since the start of 2021
Today’s Match Details:
INDIA vs ENGLAND 2nd T20I (India Tour of England)
When: England vs India, 2nd T20I, July 9, 14:30 Local, 19:00 IST
Venue: Edgbaston, Birmingham (England)
Date & Time: July 9, 14:30 Local, 19:00 IST
Live Streaming on Sony Sports Network
At Edgbaston, Birmingham, Teams batting first have won five of the eight games in the T20 Blast this season. However, a sunny day awaits the two teams on Saturday, in stark contrast to the slew of shortened games that have been played here.
INDIA vs ENGLAND, Probable Playing 11
Rohit Sharma (c), Ishan Kishan, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Rishabh Pant/ Dinesh Karthik (wk), Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Harshal Patel, Yuzvendra Chahal
Jason Roy, Jos Buttler (c&wk), Dawid Malan, Liam Livingstone, Moeen Ali, Harry Brook, Sam Curran, Chris Jordan, Matt Parkinson, Reece Topley, Richard Gleeson/Tymal Mills