The user can now redeem the e-Rupi coupons whenever they see fit thanks to the addition of these vouchers to the BHIM app.
The e-Rupi voucher could only be used once until it was introduced in August 2021. The Central Bank of India has increased the cap on the number of e-RUPI Digital vouchers that the government may issue, though. Later, the Reserve Bank of India raised the maximum amount of e-RUPI vouchers from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 1 lakh.
A user receives an e-RUPI digital coupon on their phone in the form of an SMS or QR code. It is a pre-paid voucher that can be used at any facility that takes it. Single vouchers may be used several times till the balance is gone.
Steps by which you can redeem your e-Rupi Voucher:-
- Step 1: Show the e-RUPI QR code or SMS at the service provider outlet
- Step 2: The salesperson requires to scan this QR code or SMS.
- 3rd Step:- You will receive an OTP.
- Step 4:- Share the OTP with whoever you want to pay.
- Step 5:- The service provider enters this OTP into the OTP box.
The payment will be made to the service provider after selecting the continue option.