Brief Information: Banaras Locomotive Works Act Apprentice 2022 Banaras Locomotive Works (BLW) (Diesel Locomotive Works, renamed Banaras Locomotive Works) Varanasi has notified the recruitment of the 45th Batch Act Apprentice vacancy. Candidates interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Name of the Post: Banaras Locomotive Works Act Apprentice Online Form 2022
|For Others||Rs.100/-||through Debit/ Credit Card or Internet Banking.|
|For SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female Candidates||NIL||through Debit/ Credit Card or Internet Banking.|
Important Dates For Banaras Locomotive Works Act Apprentice 2022
|Last Date for Apply Online & Payment Fee||26-04-2022 till 16:45 Hrs|
|Dates for Document Verification||28-03-2022 till 16:45 Hrs|
Age Limit (as of 26-04-2022) For Banaras Locomotive Works Act Apprentice 2022
For Non-ITI Candidates:
|Minimum Age||15 Years|
|Maximum Age||not more than 22 Years|
For ITI Candidates:
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: Not more than 24 Years
- Maximum Age for Welder & Carpenter: 22 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Qualification For Banaras Locomotive Works Act Apprentice 2022
- For Non-ITI: Candidates should possess a 10th Class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 system) with a minimum of 50% marks.
- For ITI: Candidates should possess a 10th Class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with a minimum of 50% marks and pass ITI (Relevant Trades).
Vacancy Details For Banaras Locomotive Works Act Apprentice 2022
Non ITI Apprentice
Steps to apply for Banaras Locomotive Works Act Apprentice 2022
Dear reader, if you are still reading this article, then you are guided to go through this area very carefully because you will get to know the steps through which you can apply for the BLW Railway Apprentice 2022 form:
Registration Process For Banaras Locomotive Works Act Apprentice 2022
- Go to the Banaras Locomotive Works, Banaras official website blw.indianrailways.gov.in or BLW’s Apprentice website blwactapprentice.in.
- After reaching the website’s home page, the Railway Apprentice Online Form will be given.
- Tap on it, and the basic info page will get open.
- Enter the pointers asked on that page, and after completing the writing of those pointers, tap on the ‘Submit’ box given at the end of the page.
- Within a minute, a provisional username & password will land on your respective mobile number and email address.
- Store those credentials safe as it will help you in the following stages during the next stages of the application form.
Login Process For Banaras Locomotive Works Act Apprentice 2022
- Return to the website’s home page and, tick on the ‘Login’ box, enter those credentials provided in the registration process.
- The ‘Registration Form’ will appear in front of you.
- Note down the particulars on the blank boxes available inside the form.
- Once you are done submitting those particulars, tap on ‘Next’, and you’ll land on ‘Upload Photo & Sign’, which includes: a scanned copy of Category Certificate, Birth Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Class 10th & 12th, ITI certificate/mark sheet in the JPEG/JPG format which should be 100kb to 200kb & JPG format coloured passport photograph with the size between 20kb to 50kb.
- Before proceeding to the next step, look at the filled application form.
- If you find any errors, edit them by clicking on ‘Edit/Modify’ and choosing those specific pointers.
- After completing the editing process, you will be directly connected to the ‘Fee Payment’ page, where you are supposed to pay the application fee decided by the railway authorities.
- Conclude the process by pressing the ‘Printout’ button, and you will receive the printout of your application form and the fee receipt.
Official Website: https://blw.indianrailways.gov.in/index.jsp?lang=0